Hacking M3 Fake Please help

mcp2009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i was at the flea market and this guy had a m3 and i was like heck yes im gettin it ( at the time i didn't kno there were so many brands of adapters i just though it didn't matter what you bought). So i buy it and on the way home i read the package and it says m3adaptes.com and i was like wtf and the when i got home and googled it was a fake m3.. ok he showed me it when i bought it but when i use it it freezes or shows a half faded "touch screen to continue" screen or when it does go past that screen its all white on both screens or one white one black, or stuck at a loading screen with memory card but eventually after many tries it loads up perfectly. then the sd slot spring broke so i took the spring out and still the same problems any help. maybe cartridge slot is dirty. and ps i have a ds lite

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
That sucks. Maybe that things is broken. Get another one and suck it up I guess, unless you can return it.

jruschme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obvious question... what firmware did you load on it?

The M3adaptes.com cart is actually a clone of the DSTT, so you need to use the firmware from the M3adaptes.com site.

John

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres nothing we can do
these are the problems with knockoff's/clones

try to sell the old one onto some unsuspecting noob and get a real cart

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The problems you're having sound like what happens to clone DSTT when the firmware with the fake killer is run on them. Have a look through the DSTT section about recovering carts killed by the fake killer, if it has been zapped by the clone killer you might be able to recover it. I can't promise that's what the problem is but it does sound alot like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1