Hacking M3 DS Simply help....PLEASE

Jgel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I have a M3 DS Simply. I got this because it seemed like the most simple way to go for DS games. My problem is that games crash ALL the time. I will be playing and then the DS just turns off. My card is formatted as FAT. I upgraded to v1.03 and I still have this problem. I am using a Kingston 1 GB card. It is the Taiwan version. I have turned soft reset off and on and it still crashes. Is there something else I can do? Is it the card? Should I re-format the card? Some games are fine, and other are only playable for 2-3 mins. I am at my wits end. Should I get a different slot 1 card or should this be working???? Please help if you have any info.
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Jgel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have have 3 files on my card aside from the games (I want to make sure I have this correct).

1 _DS_Menu.DAT
2 _DS_Menu.SYS
3 _DS_MSHL.NDS

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No offense to your post (thanks for the input), but before I reformat my card can someone else confirm that this might be a solution??
Many people have reported that reformatting the SD card fixed various problems. It's easy to do, and it doesn't really take that long. Give it a try.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Disk Management in Windows XP.

Right click on "My Computer" then "Manage" then click "Disk Management" then right click the bar that has the SD card listed and then click Format it should give you options on Format type and Allocation unit (Cluster) size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc