natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

I wanted to use my A9LH+Luma3DS 11.2E O3DS to play some of the DS games I've got on my old M3 DS Real. I read that Luma3DS patches the TWL_Firm so that flashcarts such as the M3 should work on the 3DS now. The thing is that when I put it into the console, nothing happens (there is no game in the cartridge app), even when rebooting the console with the flashcart in. I should add that regular DS games still work fine (I reinstalled the TWL_Firm to be sure).

Is it a problem on my side, or does the M3 DS Real really sucks ?

Thanks !

Last edited by natinusala,
Reactions: Wavy

natinusala

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nope, even after installing the whitelist it doesn't work. Looks like I'm out of luck there...

edit : And the 3DS blackscreens on boot with the M3 in. Meh.

Last edited by natinusala,

natinusala

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It works, I love you <3 However I found out that I lost all my games on the M3. I must have a backup somewhere... meh nvm

Skv0ra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lo and behold I actually bumped into the case with my M3 Real while looking for other stuff, and even a handy-dandy 4GB card. Certainly beats having a 3DS cart I already have dumped as the slot-1 cover :D :D :D

Chrisser_75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
̶d̶̶o̶̶e̶̶n̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶o̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶e̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶'̶m̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶f̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶3̶̶d̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶i̶̶t̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶u̶̶m̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶8̶̶.̶̶x̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶̶m̶̶3̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶3̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶ ̶(̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶o̶̶d̶̶m̶̶3̶̶1̶̶2̶̶5̶̶d̶̶.̶̶r̶̶a̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶)̶ ̶(̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶k̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶s̶̶l̶̶i̶̶t̶̶e̶)̶.̶̶.̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶o̶̶w̶̶ ̶̶i̶'̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶n̶̶t̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶e̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶3̶̶d̶̶s̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶_̶̶l̶̶a̶̶u̶̶n̶̶c̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶.̶̶r̶̶a̶̶r̶
̶b̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶l̶̶l̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶o̶̶e̶̶n̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶o̶̶r̶̶k̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶f̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶r̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶p̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶a̶̶u̶̶n̶̶c̶̶h̶̶e̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶:̶(̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶i̶̶t̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶l̶̶a̶̶s̶̶h̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶i̶̶m̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶l̶̶a̶̶c̶̶k̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶e̶̶n̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶p̶̶u̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶n̶̶d̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶i̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶m̶̶y̶̶ ̶̶3̶̶d̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶d̶̶ ̶̶c̶̶a̶̶r̶̶d̶̶?̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶h̶̶a̶̶t̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶r̶̶o̶̶n̶̶g̶̶?̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶a̶̶n̶̶k̶̶s̶̶!̶

EDIT:
works... so dumb haha i only have to re-insert the card (before booting) and the card, becaus of the crappy quality, is now accepted xD

Last edited by Chrisser_75,

natinusala

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, I guess that the built-in PassMe must be tinkering with the 3DS. When I power mine up with the M3 inserted, I cant even get it to boot (black screen).

Chrisser_75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK, thanks.
Yeah, i've also installed a CFW and followed this guide then :) works very well AND you dont have to use WoodM3 Firmware on your M3 like the guide says. First I#ve tried it with WoodM3 and it works, but then i've tried to use my ild m3 firmware and it also works fine and i've got all my saves back :)

Only install the M3 launcher cia file from the guide. Then turn off your 3DS -> intert your M3 card (my card need some tries) -> boot 3DS and launch the M3 (aka G6 launcher) wich you've installed as a cia file before (not the showing 3DS G6 flashcard launcher on on the place where your gamecards are regular showing).
https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon™.416434/

If all of this is not working, you could try this but its a bit risky if you dont do this correctly! Read the video description attentively!

Last edited by Chrisser_75,
D

Deleted User

How is it done? In TWLoader it does not put anything about M3 Real.
And I have 2 that I use with Wood M3 and I hate how outdated it is and I can not use YSMenu
I boot my M3 Real Card through the TWLoader. There are files inside the compressed TWLoader folder that you must copy to the sd card you use with your Flashcard.

Carlos_DobleC

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I boot my M3 Real Card through the TWLoader. There are files inside the compressed TWLoader folder that you must copy to the sd card you use with your Flashcard.

If I understood it correctly, instead of using the stage 2 launcher (g6flash) that limits me to Wood M3 as a kernel, I can load the M3 through TWLoader and once inside it, it will load YSMenu as the primary kernel without giving the problems from the launcher (which loads it as the primary kernel but does not run the games)

D

Deleted User

If I understood it correctly, instead of using the stage 2 launcher (g6flash) that limits me to Wood M3 as a kernel, I can load the M3 through TWLoader and once inside it, it will load YSMenu as the primary kernel without giving the problems from the launcher (which loads it as the primary kernel but does not run the games)
Yes, that should be correct. You boot via the Flashcard icon. I use the Retrogamefan kernel for my M3 Card.

Reactions: Carlos_DobleC

Chrisser_75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont use WoodM3 on my M3DS Real, its another one, so it's not limited...?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone