Hacking M3 DS Real (Sakura) firmware installation failed

Stefan1904

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello.
Just received a new sakura m3-dsr. It is the EUR/USA Version. I tried to install the 1.12 engl. sakura firmware but it is not functioning. On the upper screen i see a memory card symbol and the message "MENU?". That's all.
On my own m3 ds real (not sakura) this firmware is working without problems.

So i downloaded a firmware from the homepage of the distributor at www.m3adaptes.com
This is workling but it is very different from the original m3 ds real firmware. There is no system dir only a m3.dat file in the root dir and a m3 dir.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sorry to tell you but you got scammed.
it's most likely one of the new relabeled R4 clones.
it runs on a hacked R4 firmware, and has an m3real sticker.

best you can do is contact the person who sold it to you, and try to get your money back.
edit: http://www.m3adapter.com/News_Events.htm
m3team confirms, you have a fake.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
actually, after checking the firmware it could also be a ttds clone relabeled as m3real.
i noticed a .ini with in the comments "TTmenu"

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theres a couple of variants theres another thread on this else where on this forum but it also comes R4/N5/ND1 clone style too ...

iconsly5.png

and

icons2fb4.png

I noted that the real M3 site shows a variant with the TTDS menu for the game selection!

duckysd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my M3 Sakura from China (I have no idea why its REAL and NOT a clone). Nothing malfunctioned, no freezing, no nothing. And my one has the logo but wtf is www.m3adaptes.com. On my one it says www.m3adapter.com. I tried the original jap version of firmware. Everything fine (except for the fact that i cant read jap...) Then I tried english translation, and still using it till today:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1