Hacking M3 DS Real GBA Save? NDS Save?

LightningDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just received my M3 Real and I was playing some of the GBA games as well as NDS games and noticed that when I save the games...they don't actually save? Meaning...I save, turn off the NDSL, turn if back on and it starts a "new" game. Is there something wrong with my M3 or am I supposed to be doing something else? Oh, and if it makes any difference, the games would be Yu-Gi-Oh (NDS and GBA), Pokemon(NDS and GBA), Golden Sun. Any help would be appreciated. In addition, I am faily new to the flash cart world, so any elaboration would be appreciated. Thanks.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There could be several reason that the GBA isn't saving properly.

1) Try charging the Gba Expansion plug it in your nds leave it charging.
2) After you exit from a saved GBA game you have to turn your Nds back on and go back to the GBA menu to transfer the saved from the Sdram to the main save.

smile.gif

LightningDragon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There could be several reason that the GBA isn't saving properly.

1) Try charging the Gba Expansion plug it in your nds leave it charging.
2) After you exit from a saved GBA game you have to turn your Nds back on and go back to the GBA menu to transfer the saved from the Sdram to the main save.

smile.gif

Could you explain to me the second part? I am not quite sure how you would do that. Thanks.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Basicly after you have finished playing a GBA game and have saved from the Gba Game. Normally you turn off your NDS, after you have turned your NDS off in order for the saves to complete you must turn your NDS back on then enter the GBA menu again. You will notice it will say 'processing..." this is actually the save converting from the SDram to the main storage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock