Hacking M-T Card not working right

ps2avery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a 3DS XL Running firmware 4.5.0-10U and I got a M-T Card yesterday and it is not working right. I loaded in Mariokart 7, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Nintendogs + cats and those all work fine. However, when I try to play Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, or Mario Party Island Tour, when I click on it, I get the message The Game Card was Removed. I tried two different Micro SD Cards, and they were FAT 32 Restored. I am out of ideas. I am running firmware version 1.2 on the M-T Card. Any Help would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, I have a 3DS XL Running firmware 4.5.0-10U and I got a M-T Card yesterday and it is not working right. I loaded in Mariokart 7, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Nintendogs + cats and those all work fine. However, when I try to play Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, or Mario Party Island Tour, when I click on it, I get the message The Game Card was Removed. I tried two different Micro SD Cards, and they were FAT 32 Restored. I am out of ideas. I am running firmware version 1.2 on the M-T Card. Any Help would be appreciated.

Thank You!
Sounds a bit like a contact issue. Try to blow into the Slot of your 3DS.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Thank You!
Try another sd card i bought a micro sd card 16gb months ago and i was having that error because the real capacity of the micro sd card was 1 gb.

ps2avery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still no luck :(
Anyone else have any ideas. Does anyone have a M-T Card running one of those games? If so, what is the firmware of your M-T Card?

Thank you so much in advanced.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

Thank You!

Why did you buy an MT-Card, please don't tell me it was to save money??? :(

1st could be down to dodgy uploads I know for a start Pokemon X & Y has a lot of dodgy uploads around grab the unzipped versions only of them and I know Animal Crossing you need to grab the re-pack, Mario kart 7 only grab the winrar zipped upload and unzip it also make sure you refresh your MSD card window every time you put another rom on to it. 2nd your Micro-SD cards could be fake, have you tested them both properly?

ps2avery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try with Just one of the "not working" games on the SD
What do you mean by Try with Just one of the "not working" games on the SD?

Why did you buy an MT-Card, please don't tell me it was to save money??? 1st could be down to dodgy uploads I know for a start Pokemon X has a lot of dodgy uploads around and I know Animal Crossing you need to grab the re-pack. 2nd your Micro-SD card could be fake have you tested it?
How do you test to see if your micro SD Card is fake?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Really worst case scenario m8ty is you could have a clone MT-Card on your hands! How much did you pay for it and did you buy it from an MT-Card reseller?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
What do you mean by Try with Just one of the "not working" games on the SD?

How do you test to see if your micro SD Card is fake?

Just put one of the games that doesn't work on a SD by its self, if you have a dodgy SD card keep filling it up with the sane games will just make it seem like specific games aren't working when really it's just anything past a certain point on the SD

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah its on the reseller list. Strange have you tested your MSD cards yet? Its got to be your cards or your roms m8.

Also a thought, could be your card reader, try a different card reader and see what happens. Download Teracopy, install and then put your roms on. Sorry I have not got an MT-Card myself so I don't know exactly how they work so I maybe wrong with some of my ideas.

Gneiss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My problem seems similiar.
All games (Animal Crossing included) but Pokemon works great for me.
In one of 10 reboots into emunand I can actually select and play Pokemon. The rest of the time the "game icon" is displayed as blank.
When using the "Select game" in the MT-card menu Pokemon is displayed with a ".3dsce" file extension instead of the standard ".3ds" file type that all the other games have.
However when checking on the SD-card on my computer the filetype is the same as the others and I have tried with other releases of the game.

Not really sure where to go from here.
Using a Kingston 32gb micro SD & the Samsung 4gb SD that was included with my 3DS XL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: