shineek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Im having some big problems with this game , each time after i start this game and reset the console , one of my games is corrupt , that games icon disappears and its name is ds program , not the name of that game , and it wont start , just a white screen .
Im using AKAIO , but tried on acekards official firmware and it does the same , any solution ?

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Then if I use Lux-Pain on acekard21 I risk to lose my savefile?
Damn, I'll wait new loaders.

radonryder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mauritius
thats weird iv been playing lux pain on my ak2i for a while now..no issues with Akaio

but Kirby super star ultra crashes randomly at times(kinda rare)...other than that no isses with any other games

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France

shineek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
it dont fis this issue , i fixed it with the dslinker method i found out , just copy a save file from other game , rename to lux pain.sav or whatever name your rom has , and when lux pain starts it wont create a save file , if you dont do this , lux pain will create multiple save files each time youre start youre asekard (after 10 restarts i had 20 save files) , and the multiple savefiles are whats probably making other games to crash or stop to work

one is for sure , the games corrupted by lux pain , wont work unless you redownload it and reupload to your acekard .

also not all games get corrupted , just some chosen ones , like apollo justice and kirby

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
haha
laugh.gif
you're right Depravo, when i first see the screenshots i think it's a game like Time Hollow, but you know what i mean.....
frown.gif
BAD GAME

shineek

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
HAHAHAHA you're funny , if you play games made in japan than learn a little bout this country . if you think that lux pain is a game then you should stop posting in topics about this game .
Lux Pain is a Visual Novel NOT A GAME , and if you dont know VN's are interaktiv mangas NOT GAMES

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5