Darnell: a lost one.

Deleted member 636089

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi I'm aerglass here

Darnell is a (mini) game build atop of mdPAlib (running on modern devkitARM ofcourse), Maxmod, and the B90s engine.

this game was such a pain to even make, the engine was by far the most painful part of the proyect, once it was done i was working on the system for collectables, enemy AIs, just for one day the sd card casually corrupting with no backup. B90s (the engine that was using Darnell) was a revolutionary engine but it was lost. This game development and the team itself is quite special to me, while after all i did all the work, i discovered im useless. the founder "died" to then resurrect to then die to then resurrect to tell me that she didn't missed me, the staff hated me. The game only contains a level.

The level select screen can be accesed in two ways, the first way is to push b just after running the game. The second way is in the main menu to push a and then start.

whatever this is my life work, darnell was a promise i made, darnell is to demostrate to people that im not a "useless old motherf#cker". It demonstrates my skill.

this contains the only three builds that were on my 3ds sd card, the game itself got corrupted, i won't continue this because the entire source code is corrupted and i won't rewrite the engine.

Credits:
Programming: me
Music: me
Graphics: me
mdPAlib: me
All other tools: devkitPro.

I invite people to hex edit the game tho

Attachments

• Dar.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum