Lux Pain - New adventure game for the DS.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
"
luxpain.jpg

"Fans of adventure games may want to keep an eye out on Lux Pain. The game stars 17 year old Saijo (pictured in the center) who had a golden eye transplant that allows him to see the dark side of the world. After Silent killed his family he underwent surgery and was granted the power of Lux Pain in his left arm. Dobereiner from Fort (girl on the right) is investigating Silent and supports the main character by keeping his intrepid moves in check. Gameplay details have not been revealed, but since Lux Pain is coming out sometime this year, Marvelous should be trickling details out soon."

"The short story is Lux Pain is an adventure game where you scratch the bottom screen to uncover sigma icons. I tasted Lux Pain back at Tokyo Game Show and it’s pretty interesting albeit somewhat similar to Time Hollow. However, since it’s an adventure game most people probably want to play it in their native language."

lpain.jpg

"Rising Star plans to release an English version in Europe later this year, but what about North America? Xseed and Marvelous won’t be publishing Lux Pain. However, it sounds like Lux Pain will still come out in North America thanks to another company. We’re not quite sure who is stepping up to the plate at this time, but chances are high that it’s coming."

lux-thumb.jpg

Source
Source

I stringed several articles together. I had never heard of this game, and it sounds amazing! Time Hollow was a great game, so I have high expectations for this one.

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't mind when it was centered either, but it doesn't really matter. This game looks really interesting. Thanks for this info
smile.gif

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hope the date was true this time.
I are waiting this game from the first japanese spot.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think the game is out today or tomorrow.
In italy things don't come saturday and today half shops are closed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*