Lunar Dragon Song

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Youkai, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    Hi,

I have a question ... i just startet Lunar on No$ and came into the woods ...

allways when i wanna fight a monster my party just flee ... is this a but from the Emu or is it supposed that i cannot fight yet ?

2. DarkWing

DarkWing Advanced Member

Nov 4, 2002
    United States
    JC Tenn
    Hmm not sure I am a big Lunar fan... Played the one on DS for 2 min and was VERY dissapointed.... Almost made me forget how much i enjoyed all the originals from Sega CD - Sony.....

DW

3. xcalibur

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    Prolly an error. I'm sure you can choose your actions beforehand.

4. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    yeah i can choose "attack" but after some seconds, mostly even before being able to to choose action for the 2nd chara i did just flee ...

5. DonLeon

DonLeon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2008
    Indonesia
    i love the lunar series but not this one
    this one is sucksssssss so suckssss the suckest lunar ever
    The graphic is okay but the battle made me sick !!!! and i can't change the target/targeting the monster freely and the EXP mode is very weird

6. Pimpmynintendo

Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 18, 2008
    United States
    Arkansas
    I loved the way the game was but one thing killed it for me, running. When you run you eat at your hp till you are down to like 1/5 or something then you can't run anymore.

7. Talaria

Talaria ...

Jan 31, 2007
    New Zealand
    Never really liked the game. I was dissapointed like previously said, I prefer the good ol' Sega CD ones. Man they were good.

8. SavageWaffle

SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    New York
    Bad game, dont waste your time on it!

9. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Aweful game, I concur!

10. Pie_Master178

Pie_Master178 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2008
    Sydney
    While the warnings are in order....I really don't think he wants to quit the game just yet,let him quit on his own(most of us have).Topic Creator that is indeed not normal,I played the game for a while on my M3-Real and I can choose attack etc fine without fleeing.I tried NO$GBA_2.6a as well a while ago before acquiring my M3 Card and it worked pretty good,just keep changing the settings as some games will bug out on you on certain settings.

I hope that helps.