Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janderas

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody, im having issues while trying to load any payload after updating luma3ds to 6.6 through the luma3ds updater. The path of the payloads is ok (/luma/payloads), as well as the name (button_name.bin), but i cant load any kind of payload. I'm using the latest version of the payloads, Godmode and Hourglass. I also cannot start splash screens. Any ideas on how to fix it?. I got everything running fine following the tutorial of 3ds.guide until the update. Thank you!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody, im having issues while trying to load any payload after updating luma3ds to 6.6 through the luma3ds updater. The path of the payloads is ok (/luma/payloads), as well as the name (button_name.bin), but i cant load any kind of payload. I'm using the latest version of the payloads, Godmode and Hourglass. I also cannot start splash screens. Any ideas on how to fix it?. I got everything running fine following the tutorial of 3ds.guide until the update. Thank you!
Hold the SELECT button to bring up the Luma settings screen.
Hold X to bring up a payload select screen.

player0

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't load any movies from freeshop on New 3ds sysnand 11.2 and Luna 6.6. Simply jumps back to menu and asks for system restart. Any help?

chocowilliam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help please. My N3DS wont boot. This happened when I deleted some titles.
Edit: I uploaded dumps in case it can help
tmp_1514-_20170102_2353431117923849.JPG

Attachments

• dumps.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by chocowilliam,

skyldgh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues loading ROMs for emulator usage with Luma3DS. (using on sysnand)

I use 2 main emulator (QuickNES and Breadbox), and have installed cias for them. However, my 3DS crashes and tells me the generic "Error!11 Plz Restarttttttttt!" and i can't get it working.

Reinstalling O3DS AGB.cia and O3DS TWL.cia doesnt work.

The intresting is, once in a blue moon, an emulator will actually work!

So the question is, is it Luma3DS (my suspicions), or is it the software which coincidentally is unstable?

Any help is appreciated! :yay3ds:

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a n3ds on 9.0.0 with redNAND already made, but no gw card. I need to ensure my redNAND stays safe as I don't want to lose all my saves and data obviously. Would installing luma3ds over top my current setup destroy my redNAND?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This unit is more problematic than it should be. Cant connect to eshop, 005 5602.
The games installed with CIA also cant be recovered?

Yeah, ok, new plan. Do you still have that NAND.bin in that fbi directory? use hourglass9/decrypt9 to restore that backup. (if you are using decrypt9, make sure to use NAND Restore (keep a9lh).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)