Status
Not open for further replies.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The FBI interface just likes to hang randomly when installing multiple cia files, it's still installing in the background. Use another program like Dev Menu 11.4.
Its a great answer.

Even frozen when i remove battery its done installed the game shows before does.

But problem its to know when its finish.

Thank you anyway

Pikoulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello,
First thank you all for your hard work and especially for sharing it and supporting it.
You make a lot of people happy.
And now to the point.
I have N3DS & O3DS, A9LH, luma 5.4, sysnand 11.
Lets say I want to go back to 10.7. Anything I should do before I flash my backups? Change some option in luma setup? Maybe reinstall clean AGB & TWL firms? (Luma Patches them on every boot?)
Also not sure my backups are 10.7, so I might have to use the sysupdater to manually update.
Again the same question. Any precautions?

Now in case this helps someone that considers updating...
I think it kind of messed up with my homebrew launchers, (yes, I did change the payload name..)
mostly the .cia but also oothax. They loaded sometimes but mostly crashed on a white screen.
Re-configuring Luma fixed it (I think) but still.
So, make a nand backup before you update.

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Hello,
First thank you all for your hard work and especially for sharing it and supporting it.
You make a lot of people happy.
And now to the point.
I have N3DS & O3DS, A9LH, luma 5.4, sysnand 11.
Lets say I want to go back to 10.7. Anything I should do before I flash my backups? Change some option in luma setup? Maybe reinstall clean AGB & TWL firms? (Luma Patches them on every boot?)
Also not sure my backups are 10.7, so I might have to use the sysupdater to manually update.
Again the same question. Any precautions?

Now in case this helps someone that considers updating...
I think it kind of messed up with my homebrew launchers, (yes, I did change the payload name..)
mostly the .cia but also oothax. They loaded sometimes but mostly crashed on a white screen.
Re-configuring Luma fixed it (I think) but still.
So, make a nand backup before you update.
Is this a question or a statement ? :P I can't tell

goonjamin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running luma3ds though menuhax, booted through ctrbootmanager. Everything works fine except if I put the 3ds to sleep with a program running in the background the 3ds stays on black screens when I open it back up? If there is no program running it seems to work fine. Is there something I missed doing or is this a known issue?

This is running on an old3ds with emunanad 10.7. Sysnand is on 9.2.

royr719

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on sysNand 11.0.0-33U, latest luma3ds and arm9loaderhax.
Is it safe to do a factory reset from the 3ds settings menu? Will luma3ds works fine?
I search the thread but didn't find nothing.

biku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

I have one issue with Luma3DS.

Is it possible to play DSiWare Games with menuhax (I don't use arm9)? I get black screens and they work with others cfw, I don't get what's wrong

I've tried to reinstall agb and twl as said in the faq and troubleshoot, but still the same. Any Suggestions? please help :(

Another issue I have is that the splash screens are only displayed about 30% of the times, being the top one the only one that usually shows almost every success time.

Last edited by biku,

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
question: should I install clean agb/twl firm or make any changes on luma configurations before I flash nand backup? (question mark)
The rest was statement... or opinion, or sharing of feelings.
No because luma3ds prepatches it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, can I install it now?
TWL firm new 3ds
You shouldn't

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried to reinstall agb and twl as said in the faq and troubleshoot, but still the same. Any Suggestions? please help :(

Another issue I have is that the splash screens are only displayed about 30% of the times, being the top one the only one that usually shows almost every success time.

Sorry i dont know then,maybe other with more experience can help,and i don't know much about luma3ds with menuhax so :unsure:

Ordim3n

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

For playing dsiware/GBA games, you need to use path changer. And switch from luma3ds.dat to luma3ds.bin (arm9loaderhax.bin). And for the low boot rate issue, I already had it but it resolved by itself so I can't really help you on that.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am just going to throw some random praise over at Luma3DS because I feel like this project needs it and because @Aurora Wright is amazing! Seriously, Luma3DS started as just a ReiNAND spin for the old3DS and now look it! This project has become and amazing piece of work that has even gone on and help other projects (even it's own parent project.) @Aurora Wright, you are real contributor the community and you and work will always be loved!

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Excuse me, but how the fuck does one build this? Make.exe says there's no such file as "/c/devkitPro/devkitARM/3ds_rules" and when I try install devkitPro I get
6d48eae86f.png
at end of installation.
Actually adding that to Windows PATH and even as the FIRST THING in PATH doesn't work, as trying to run Make again doesn't work. I've always had problems even comprehending these makefile files and shit.

Last edited by Thelostrune,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn