Hacking Luma3DS - Noob-proof 3DS Custom Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matalan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If I change the L2 and CPU settings, do they reset when I reboot the console?
Also what happens if I run a New 3DS game such as Xenoblade with the settings turned off?

D

Deleted User

If I change the L2 and CPU settings, do they reset when I reboot the console?
Also what happens if I run a New 3DS game such as Xenoblade with the settings turned off?
They don't reset. It's in the Config to boot those settings each boot (if it is chosen)

Since Xenoblade is N3DS exclusive it automatically turns them on even if just for that specific game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems like there are some issues with ZL/ZR in games, not sure if it's workable around.
(sorry to bug you)

How would you recommend compiling the InputRedirection Client with Qt. I've tried on Linux (because I really don't like Windows) but Qt keeps saying no qmake. Do you have a suggestion?

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How would you recommend compiling the InputRedirection Client with Qt. I've tried on Linux (because I really don't like Windows) but Qt keeps saying no qmake. Do you have a suggestion?
Install qt5-qmake qt5-controller qt5-gamepad qt5-base and I'm maybe forgetting some packages.

For the DS Internet issue, latest commit fixes it.

Reactions: Deleted User

MegaAbsol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, i updated everything about luma and its working really nice, and i know its an noob question but how do i use the input redirection function? I mean, i just have to connect my controller while the 3ds is "ready" and the executable is open? Im new to this things :<

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How i can use JKSM with Rosalina exploit? It gives me an error :(
EDIT: i have a workaround if you want to use JKSM 3dsx for extract saves you need to rename jksm.3dsx to boot.3dsx then paste it un the root of sdcard then lauch Rosalina menú And select the game that you want to extract the save, then jksm boots And you can extract the save from the title

Last edited by angelus kun,

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When you activate game patching, games don't find DLC anymore. I have a message saying the game can't read the SD card.
LayerFS and local still works but I don't have access to my (legally purchased) DLCs.
If I deactivate the game patching my DLCs work normally (tested with Fire Emblem Fates).

Is there any modifications to make to use local and layerfs with the latest release?

Last edited by Redferne,

Aazhy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I installed luma 8.0 and b9s 1.2 (updated from 1.1) and now i can't access my sysnand but my emunand is working fine, i got this error when I boot my 3ds while holding L (sysnand).
My sysnand is still 9.2 and emunand is 11.4. It doesn't bother me that much because i don't really use my sysnand but it's weird.
In godmode9 i've got a luma folder with payloads and config.bin in SYSNAND CTRNAND:/rw i don't know if i this is causing it? I copied this folder when i was updating b9s

Attachments

• 3ds bug.jpg
    3ds bug.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 199
Last edited by Aazhy,

Matalan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Loving this update but when I select the L2 and CPU settings, are the settings that are shown on the screen the ones that are selected or will be selected?
Thanks, also I had a crash using the L+D+select when playing pilotwings.
Both screens displayed black and white lines even when on the Home screen, I could even select the on-screen power off even though I couldn't see it.

D

Deleted User

Hmm. Does anybody have a working build of the Linux InputRedirection? Even after trying to install the qt5 libraries that @TuxSH told me to, it still doesn't want to compile (and I assume it doesn't help that trying to install them doesn't work, the only one that installed was qmake and that one didn't fix anything)

EDIT: What am I thinking? Linux can't share builds

Last edited by ,

Kytari

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I updated successfully, but as I quit microSD Management after updating a couple of payloads, Luma gave me an error screen:
5bPvFMl.jpg
This never happened with the older version of Luma. Seems like some others are having this issue as well, only with other applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...