Status
Not open for further replies.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just did a CTR transfer to 11.2 to sysnand. i can barely boot this machine but when i can get luma to start it gives me failed to get the CTRNAND Firm...how can i fix this?

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So forgive me the question but seeing that Luma 8.0 now has a debugger, does it mean that we will eventually have native Luma streaming instead of having to boot NTR?
Id like to know this as well, I mean we have input redirection so thats already a step up from ntr. im not sure but I thought the issue with streaming is that NTR was closed source but im probably wrong

Reactions: SkyDX

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
would be cool if we could take screen shots in ds mode
I was actually thinking about this last night. I know you can't just run stuff like you would with a 3DS game, but a 3DS menu does open when you use the home menu button while in a 3DS game. Not sure if something like that would be possible, especially since I have no idea how any of this works. But I'll shut up since there wouldn't be any way I could help with development of such thing (ideas are plenty around here, 'doers' aren't so much)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is only impressive if it works like ntr or better. Thats not an opinion. The fact that we have a better alternetive proves that. This is not about whats more convinent on saving yourself 3 seconds to start an app or not. But this argument can last forever so i dont see any more point to keep on.
That literally is an opinion. Either way I will agree that NTR is more useful, but I don't agree about some other things. This just came out, give it some time to develop. I already use this new menu just for checking the battery %.

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is only impressive if it works like ntr or better. Thats not an opinion. The fact that we have a better alternetive proves that. This is not about whats more convinent on saving yourself 3 seconds to start an app or not. But this argument can last forever so i dont see any more point to keep on.

For me it's not about "saving ... 3 seconds", it's that I not only have to start NTRSelector, but if I want to switch games I have to power down my console because starting a second title crashes the system. As far as I'm aware this hasn't been fixed.

And, honestly, I'd rather get rid of most of my homebrew CIA programs at this point. Having even rudimentary cheat support in Luma will be awesome for my play style.

Reactions: SaffronXL

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
For me it's not about "saving ... 3 seconds", it's that I not only have to start NTRSelector, but if I want to switch games I have to power down my console because starting a second title crashes the system. As far as I'm aware this hasn't been fixed.

And, honestly, I'd rather get rid of most of my homebrew CIA programs at this point. Having even rudimentary cheat support in Luma will be awesome for my play style.
I agree with you about Bootntr, I believe that with this menu it would be possible to add compatibility for NTR and Gateshark.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello guys iv'e check enable game patching but my dlc doesn't work im playing fire emblem echoes USA undub version with DLC USA.
luma3ds 8 version, iv'e made my folder of the game with the txt file on this location but still nothing. i get the SD card error
can anyone help me with this please?
same problem here
Remove the locale.txt, that's the only way I was able to use DLC in FE Fates. Of course if you're using out of region stuff well... wait for a fix.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country

I'll have to call bs on what i bolded because if you use 3.2 you can easily switch to another game and wont crash if it isnt loading a cheat from another game that could load a cheat (green screen). And i should know because im literelly testing this now as i type this. 3.3 and up will crash though.

Though just realized that with the exception handler thing on 8.0 now report the crash differently and mistook it as a bug. Damn massive changelog.

Last edited by TheGuyMadeOfTofu,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands