tiduscrying

that butt...
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Then delete all the Reinand stuff (reinand.dat, etc.) and add the Luma files from the latest version. It does support coldboot through menuhax, yes. Was using it just fine before switching to A9LH. Just be sure to point your respective payload to the Luma .3dsx file for coldboot (or rename it boot.3dsx).

Reactions: C02

cmdwedge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Just wanted to thank you for your excellent work, Aurora. Luma3DS is exactly what I want in a CFW - you don't notice that it's there. Has all the features I need and nothing I don't need. Keep up the great work! I'd love to donate to you if you have a Paypal account or something.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Decrypt9 only work's from 9.x nand only

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
If its not a 9.x nand it has to be as an arm9payload. If its run from a nand higher than 9.x(or a 9.x nand using a higher native firm) it red screens and doesn't even load. The fact its not showing he has an emunand partition is either he never made one or it got fucked up some how.

Reactions: astronautlevel

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean what does deodorant and things had to do with a 3ds?

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk
you ever held Deodrant upside down the gases get really cold
the same is applied for compressed air
you are basically freezing the consoles insides
that+heat = moisture wen it warms up

Reactions: GamingAori

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thakns so much for all your explanation and help, but I'm really noob, I dont know why I cant make it work , I give up...

I can give you a copy of my configuration then. I forget whether you have O3DS or N3DS. Oh well, I'll just upload both. No CFW folders included because they contain firmware.bin files and such. You'll need to provide the "luma" folder (and "cakes" and "rei" folders if desired, and optionally "mizuki" and "SaltFW" folders if you want to use extra files with them -- firmware.bin, injector.cxi for Mizuki, etc.). Keep what you want. Remove what you don't.

Attachments

• BootCTR9 (O3DS).rar
    543.2 KB · Views: 136
  • BootCTR9 (N3DS).rar
    543.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited by Kazuma77,

Drukan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can give you a copy of my configuration then. I forget whether you have O3DS or N3DS. Oh well, I'll just upload both. No CFW folders included because they contain firmware.bin files and such. You'll need to provide the "luma" folder (and "cakes" and "rei" folders if desired, and optionally "mizuki" and "SaltFW" folders if you want to use extra files with them -- firmware.bin, injector.cxi for Mizuki, etc.). Keep what you want. Remove what you don't.
OMG, Love you <3

A

a9lh-1user

Mizuki is private develpopment now did you know that?
I dont thing it is a good idea to put that FW into your RAR files!

Nononoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,
I'm about to try this CFW, but the wiki is more or less lacking so I'm to post my question here:
1. What version(s) of firmware does it support? Which version is recommended?
2. What are the other requirements? Do I need Cubic Ninja like the other CFWs?
3. Is installing the CFW really that simple? Just drag and drop a few files and folders?
4. What is A9LH and should I use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Its not really funny, that's why not.