Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Nah, Gateway will never beat .CIA gams on emuNAND/sysNAND with a9lh. Cleaner? Because of the tickets.db? You want to play online? Too bad you need a private header.

Jokes aside, I'm pretty lucky I have a CFW than Gateway. I really feel lucky.
So what? Private header is a huge deal now? You realize you need one header, which means you need to own one game. And you realize that's it really a feature to separate .3ds from .3dz? and yes, the ticket.db is (as of yet) irreversible as tickets can't be edited/deleted.

If the purpose is just "download free games" then congrats you have served your purpose. Just don't try to enforce your opinions as facts

Reactions: pbanj

Froster

Your Music Producer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't know if this was already asked but...
Is it possible to edit AuReiNand configuration settings after you've already done that?
I don't know if I'm understandable...
EDIT:WHOOPS didn't read well the post...
Sorry...

Last edited by Froster,

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Blocked Safe Mode (L+R+Up+A) access on A9LH, as using it would brick the console (N3DS) or remove A9LH due to the reboot to SAFE_MODE FIRM.
So we can't access it anymore? How would we get rid of update nags then? Not everyone is using updated sysnand..
Whoa... That's kinda scary that we had a way to brick that was so simple. Glad it's disabled now. Plus we can just restore through a9lh if we have an issue.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Whoa... That's kinda scary that we had a way to brick that was so simple. Glad it's disabled now. Plus we can just restore through a9lh if we have an issue.
Oh I agree, it's an issue. Then again, no one should access the recovery menu unless they know what they're doing

Argentlan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Argentlan
If you have the bin2c file, latest armips, and you are getting that message, most likely you need to add the line quoted above in your PATH
Ok, it was a PATH problem
but now I have a problem with bin2c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -ffast-math -c -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Wno-unused-function -o build/fatfs/sdmmc/sdmmc.o source/fatfs/sdmmc/sdmmc.c
arm-none-eabi-as -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o build/fatfs/sdmmc/delay.o source/fatfs/sdmmc/delay.s
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -ffast-math -c -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Wno-unused-function -o build/fatfs/ff.o source/fatfs/ff.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -ffast-math -c -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Wno-unused-function -o build/fatfs/diskio.o source/fatfs/diskio.c
ARMIPS64 Assembler v0.8.0 (Mar 24 2016 01:07:11) by Kingcom
Done.
Done.
bin2c fatal : Unknown option 'o'
Makefile:69: recipe for target 'build/patches.h' failed
make: *** [build/patches.h] Error 1

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -ffast-math -c -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Wno-unused-function -o build/fatfs/sdmmc/sdmmc.o source/fatfs/sdmmc/sdmmc.c
arm-none-eabi-as -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -o build/fatfs/sdmmc/delay.o source/fatfs/sdmmc/delay.s
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -ffast-math -c -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Wno-unused-function -o build/fatfs/ff.o source/fatfs/ff.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -Wextra -MMD -MP -marm -mlittle-endian -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -fno-builtin -fshort-wchar -std=c11 -Wno-main -O2 -ffast-math -c -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Wno-unused-function -o build/fatfs/diskio.o source/fatfs/diskio.c
Done.
Done.
use THIS bin2c https://sourceforge.net/projects/bin2c/
for some reason, theres half a dozen different "bin2c" programs out there, which all do the same thing, but have different command line options and arguments. took a while to find the right one.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: Doopl and Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Done.
Done.
Where is your bin2c? I took the exe and added it in the devkitarm/bin folder which was already in the path, and it compiled ok

Mr_Q

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aurora Wright, thank you for your great CFW! Using it with your A9LH installed via Pailect's guide. One difference from what I did is that I did not remove Emunand and did not use the 'Updatedsysnand' options file so I could keep using emunand (10.7) and sysnand (9.2) as it is.

By default it boots to Emunand which is how I want it. However, I discovered that booting into sysnand only worked when holding the R-trigger. The L-trigger caused the system to shutdown immediately. The great people at #3dshacks told me that I was missing the firmware90.bin file which is required to boot 9.2 from sysnand. When I copied it to /aurei this started to work, which is great!

After that I read your first post and some more readme's, but could not find the answer to my questions:
- What is the right R-trigger exactly used for?
- How is it different from the L-trigger (which requires firmware90.bin)?

I must admit that i used aureinand 3.10 from a couple of days ago and if this behavior is still present in the latest version.

Thank you for your reply :)

Last edited by Mr_Q,

Argentlan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
use THIS bin2c https://sourceforge.net/projects/bin2c/
for some reason, theres half a dozen different "bin2c" programs out there, which all do the same thing, but have different command line options and arguments. took a while to find the right one.
yes I used this one, and run "cc bin2c.c -o bin2c" as @Aurora Wright instructed me then moved to /bin/

Where is your bin2c? I took the exe and added it in the devkitarm/bin folder which was already in the path, and it compiled ok
Like I said /bin/, I'm on linux, if I run "bin2c --version" it respond me fine

EDIT: I uploaded the bin2c i'm using

Attachments

• bin2c-1.1.zip
    21.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by Argentlan,

Seita

Trophies
XP
Country
I just can't figure out how to get gba vc games to work. i've patched agb firm, still giving me an error.

Install your game to both Sysnand AND Emunand. Install the agb firm to the nand you want to launch your games from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah some of us have to stop at x6 not a of us are lucky to stop at x30 like you