ROM Hack Discussion Luigi's Mansion 3 pseudo-tank controls

Syynx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Luigi's Mansion 3 while you hold B Luigi goes into a pseudo tank control, where the L-Stick won't change his direction, is there a possible cheat or something to force this when you're not holding B?

Syynx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use EdiZon to find the memory value and freeze it but after many hours I've made no progress. I also tried setting up netcheat and that was just another few more hours of frustration, any help would be amazing T_T

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well you could use R instead so you can reach easier to the right analog stick. but then you still have the same problem with X button.

Syynx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you could use R instead so you can reach easier to the right analog stick. but then you still have the same problem with X button.
That wouldn't help, I'm talking about if you're holding no buttons except for B the left thumbstick no longer rotates Luigi, you have to use the right thumbstick to turn him, I'm trying to make this the default movement style without holding B. B is the only way to enable this movement while you're not using the vacuum

If anyone can find out how to do this, either a cheat, a B button toggle, or a hack for LM3 1.1.0 I'd gladly throw 25$ your way on paypal

Last edited by Syynx,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: