Hacking LT+ 3.0 and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Ensabuhnur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I recently purchased a LT 3.0 Xbox 360 (with a Ben-Q drive) and burnt off the two disc Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition set. The first (game) disc is fine but when i put in the install expansion disc it brings up a message saying "An update is required to install this expansion pack. Update now?" and wont let me get past that point.

What will happen if i install this update, will it affect my flashed firmware?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It's an update for the game, not the system, so you can install the updates and everything should be fine...I THINK.

Personally I would wait for Dinohscene to come and confirm what I say, because sometimes I'm wrong...lol.

Reactions: 1 person

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can install Title updates (that come when you bootup a game when you're connected to Live) without the fear of being banned.

I've never seen or heard of anyone getting banned from installing Title updates.
They also come for completely legit games ;]

Ensabuhnur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I dont use Live, my only concern was it affecting my flashed firmware, if your sure thats true i will update it later on today and post my results

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, the v39 build works pretty good even has 360 titles