Kniteshade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@Scorpin200: Savetype is already set to Flash 2Mb. I haven't tweaked with any of the settings (Forcebackup, etc) since updating the firmware.

Anybody mind uploading their .sav file to try out?

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Knite, nobody's save is holding. And if somebody says their save is sticking, well...then they're lying.

Just be patient a couple days. I'm sure the DS-Linker team(and all the other clone teams) will have a new firmware out shortly that will resolve the problem.

half_hearts

Trophies
XP
Country
I got the same problem with my XPress card. I loaded it back up once and it had my save there, but started from begining, turned it off and tried again but didnt keep the save at all this time, using 2mb flash save.

anyone with same card?

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Knite, nobody's save is holding. And if somebody says their save is sticking, well...then they're lying.

Just be patient a couple days. I'm sure the DS-Linker team(and all the other clone teams) will have a new firmware out shortly that will resolve the problem.

why would people want to lie
unsure.gif
my save is still there
unsure.gif
i haven't played into the game however i just saved right at the start to test it.

tenja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
what weird is that the saved profile is still there the second time you turn it on.....but the gameplay is restarted...but when you switch off the third time and on it again...everything is gone including profile

half_hearts

Trophies
XP
Country
tenja i get that too, it will start over from the beginning. I have the XP/ Firelink Card. Really wanted to play this game but hmm, i guess i wont.

Never any updates for my card like others :s

tenja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i rather go buy a new card which work perfectly other then doing this which a savetype game like zelda will appeared again...but Btw does it work?

tenja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Duh what stupid statement? i only have one flashcart at the moment and cycloneDS Evo is just out i rather get that or maybe R4 which is alot better and more skin and homebrew too...DSlinker have slow update which sucks

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duh...then why did you buy it? Do you not spend a little time researching a cart before you decide to purchase it?

These clones are excellent carts. Sounds like you're whining over one game. A game that's in a language that you probably don't understand anyways. And i don't know where you got the “more homebrew” statement from. The clones now have both DLDI read and write support. So they “can do” just as much homebrew as the R4.

But if you are going to get a new cart, i'll give you a little advice. If you're deciding between the two carts that you mentioned, spend the few extra measly dollars and get the CycloDS. It blows the R4 away.

Fleet-C

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone tried the supercard save I posted earlier? I tried it and it works, however, I haven't done much to know if the save works without problems or not.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see no point of changing carts because of this. Unless you can read JPNese its pointless, a new firmware update will be out by the time the US version comes out anyway.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The n-card team dont have slow updates
huh.gif
the N-card has less updates than the r4 gets because every couple of months some games dont work on the r4,so the r4 team need to fix them. This is the first real game that has produced problems. The N-card team are really good at supporting this card
happy.gif
the new update has been released anyway to fix the problem.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thegame is corrrect. Zelda Phantom Hourglass is the only game that hasn't worked for the N-Card. Actually, it works, it just doesn't save correctly. But this was common with all of the flashcarts anyway so yeah.

The Mole

Trophies
XP
Country
I am having this problem...

The game plays and appears to save but when i try to load it i get save file is corrupt reformating it does that and removes my save file.

I am useing the Xpress flash, i would be grateful for any advice as to any fixes or if i have no hope of getting this to work. I have tried over 200 games and is the first time i have had this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte