Low Volume with G6Lite?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by chibityga, Aug 4, 2006.

Aug 4, 2006

Low Volume with G6Lite? by chibityga at 12:41 AM (907 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. chibityga
    OP

Newcomer chibityga Member

United States
    I'm using a PassCard3 and G6Lite and I noticed that the volume on some of my games are unusually low. Is this normal and is there any way to amp the volume up?

2. Falkentyne

Member Falkentyne GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Which games?

3. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    on my m3 sd, GBA titles are substancially louder volume than ds titles, it's probably just the way the system/games/sound system works

4. Shagsta

Newcomer Shagsta Member

Australia
    I can't say I've noticed any volume issues at all (NDS games only) with my SuperKey and G6 Lite...

5. newfire01

Newcomer newfire01 Member

United States
    I dont have my g6 lite yet but... maybe it is just the DS Lite that is lower. I have noticed that my games sound much lower on my Lite than they do on my regular DS. I can both hear and feel the difference (I can feel the speakers pumping like crazy on my regular ds).

6. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've been playing a lot of ouedan since I got my g6 lite yesterday and the volume isn't that high out of the speakers but through my headphones it's rediculously loud.

7. Lazycus

Member Lazycus Rotten

United States
    I have the same combination and don't notice any difference between original carts and my backups. There does seem to be quite a difference between different titles. Perhaps you are just experiencing a wider variety of volume levels now that you are being exposed to more games?