Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm playing Minecraft again, Darksiders 1, BioShock 1, Thomas Was Alone and a bit of Pokémon Y.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh my,

When I think of you, my palms get all sweaty.
When I see you jumping and running through Havanna, killing guards with your sword
Oh Edward Kenway, be my late valentine!

For the ones who did not catch that, my favorite game at this moment is Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
NieR is my obsession at the moment. The story, the music, the characters are all so well made even though it's incredibly depressing sometimes, yet there are really awesome moments. Can't wait for Drakengard 3 which expands the universe even more.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently played Metal Gear Rising and loved it to death, played near non stop till I finished it and nearly burned the screen into my monitor due to the flickering issue which I thought was a feature.
Chopping up everything to tiny bits till my computer lagged to death.... it was just so wonderful.

Beyond that binging on Minecraft and some mod packs again on a server (playing with custom models too) but between all that I've been going back to my old favorites.

Namely the 3D re-release of Super Hang-On trying to beat the game for once in my life.
Though playing that makes me move back to one of my all time favorites, a game that puts me in a good mood everytime and I simply can never put down.

Outrun 2019

Yes some might find that odd as its not a true Outrun game, it takes place in the future, the jet car is difficult to handle and most say the music is down right horrible. (I personally love the music, seriously that Yamaha chip could do some amazing unique stuff)
Overall I keep coming back to the game to try and out due my old track times as a kid.
No enemies to shoot or silly sub goals just the track some speed bumps in the shape of cars and a car with a jet engine on the back.
Oh and some jumps, a secret bridge, tons of jumps and apparently a hidden debug mode I never knew about. Which was left over from when the game moved from Sega CD production to Cartridge. Probably why the music can be a bit hard to listen since it was originally meant to be CDA tracks and was converted music from a real band.

I can never put the game down, it will always be one of my most favorites.
Right next to Kingdom Grandprix arcade game and other obscure fast paced games I love.

Oh also 3D Galaxy Force 2 port gets a play every week at the least. (Makes me wanna play more Night Striker too heh)

Ya I'm not good at playing one game at a time clearly but its been an enjoyable week or two gaming wise. :3

Edit: Also according to my steam profile sig I've been trying out a ton more games too but I'm just mentioning the good stuff I can't let go of lately.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased Bravely Default. It's kept me me interested due to the customization offered and the engaging story.

shango46

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am currently in love with Assassins Creed IV on my PS4. I have many hours in, but I am only 29% done the story because I keep going out and committing acts of piracy. I am a terror on the high seas, lol.

morvoran

President-Elect
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm usually not a "one game at a time" kind of guy, but Bravely Default has kept me from straying since I started playing it. No other games for me until it is finished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii