Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

Roamin64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A lot of my love is shared with my phone in the past year. Final Fantasy VI for Android (Yes , i do like the new sprites, deal with it!) Spent the last 48h50 minutes of gaming cleaning the game from A to Z , just need to finish up some RAGEs. (Den and Shrine cleaned) Also, last night I cheated on FF6 to return to an older lover, Castle Crashers , but this time on pc instead of XBLA. It will be casual love until Watch Dogs comes out.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
right now, a mix between the 3ds Resident Evil games and some Advance Wars. I always keep starting those games whenever I should be going to bed

WarMachine77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed for the PC. Always a lot of fun with a few friends, and Mario Kart has nothing on it.

nick22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Still playing new super mario bros 2; but I admit, I play less than I used to... unfortunately.
Good luck everyone!

mrtimotei

No More Heroes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've spent the past month trying to get everything in Kingdom Hearts 1 HD on PS3. I love the series with a passion!
Although, right now, it's the only thing that's comforting me since I lost my save data for the original game on PS2... :'(

sevenstitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm torn between two lovers as of late; Dead Island on my 360 and Super House of Dead Ninjas on Steam

New(ish) and Old School charm both vying for my adulation, oh the choices :wub:

g9672001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started on the Mass Effect Trilogy, I love it! Countless hours being inserted into that game and I still have a long way to go. :D

The Final Fantasy series have always been my favorite video games. Their RPG system and drawing style just keeps me entertained for hours.

boomario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Luigi's mansion is at top 5 best gamecube games i played so far and currently i'm doing the Hidden mansion mode in the European version :lol:

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still playing osu!. I do feel sorry for my poor keyboard though.
6Oqqe.png
and that's just the first part of today.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys why the hell is my internet connection so shit rn?