Lost/Prison Break

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
prisonbreak was only meant to be a 13 episode mini series, but fox asked them to stretch it into 2(I think) seasons

lost, the first season was great, second was okay, third has been awful, I really hate the show now, and I still feel like I should watch it since Ive already invested so much time into it

neither of these shows have anything on day break, that was the greatest show ever.

All of the episodes are available on line for Day break on abc.com now. It was a great show. It is a little hard to get into the premise of the show but once you do it's great. The last 4 or 5 episodes were among the best shows this year.

Shtroodle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really liked the first season of Lost, got kind of bored on the second, and found it to be quite good in the third - although everyone seems to think that this season sucks. I'm not really "feeling the groove" from those 2 new characters they're trying to get in to the show - Nikki and Paolo, was it? They seem so out of place on that island that it's not even funny.

Prison Break is not so bad either. I was really having a blast in the beggining, not being able to figure out if this is supposed to be a fantasy show with all those geniously planned, never go too wrong, always expect a dramatic turnabout and yes, I'm this lucky kind of experience. I'm liking the season two a bit more since I've stopped paying attention to all those plot holes and unbelievable turnovers. And about Season 3? Well, guess you should milk the cash cow 'till it goes dry.

Oh yeah, T-Bag is the greatest
wink.gif

friedchicken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lost has so many mysteries. The biggest question is why hurley was spanish as a boy. Now with all his millions he looks like hes done a micheal jackson and made himself white
laugh.gif
 I've also been watching heroes, great show. Shame we have to wait another month for the final episodes.

how did you think he got fat? he stopped working on the car and get out of the sun so he became pale and fat = current hurley.

heroes, 24, how i met your mother pwns

notice how r. santaro look like a total fag in 300 the movie. haha i hope his character dies in lost, so is the new girl too.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lost has so many mysteries.  The biggest question is why hurley was spanish as a boy.  Now with all his millions he looks like hes done a micheal jackson and made himself white
laugh.gif
  I've also been watching heroes, great show.  Shame we have to wait another month for the final episodes.

how did you think he got fat? he stopped working on the car and get out of the sun so he became pale and fat = current hurley.
It all started when his father gave him that cholocolate
biggrin.gif
And since he left his family, he was eating and eating to forget about this pain.. It's common sense: You eat when you're sad and eating makes you sad.. It's a loop !!

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been downloading Prison Break, it's a bloody tops show. I'm hating the fact that they keep taking breaks in between showing the episodes!

I haven't been watching LOST since the midway point of the second season, nothing ever happens in the show and they never actually get around to showing you any answers they only ever seem to create more questions!
I watched an episode from Season 3 the other day to see if it had changed but nope it's still dragging it's arse. Not only did nothing happen but they seem to be re-using old flashback stories.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Another good show a little like heroes is the lost room. Just a shame it was only a mini series.
The Lost Room was great, I hadn't even heard of it until Jumpman recommended it on here.
happy.gif
I think mini series was a good call though, I don't see how they could make it longer without it getting repetitive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool