Lost/Prison Break

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jaxxster, Mar 17, 2007.

Mar 17, 2007

Lost/Prison Break by jaxxster at 5:10 PM (1,982 Views / 0 Likes) 28 replies

1. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Anyone watch these shows? I think lost as gone really down hill but episode 13 looks to be a real juicy episode! Prison break is great but i hate the fact thiers going to be a season 3!

2. iza

Member iza gbatemp, the new crack

United States
    i watched the first two seasons of lost... it was really good... i dont know about the 3rd and 4th...

3. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    Lost is slowly letting us know what its all about, instead of us keep guessing. Lost is getting a little boring, still can't believe we have half a season of it to go. Only 3 more episodes of prison break. I couldn't see how the second season was going how they could make another one. At one point in every episode someone was being killed [​IMG]

4. greyhound

Member greyhound GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    i love prison break, but i was sure it was finishing after the 2nd season. During the 1st season i was suprised that it was getting a second, what with it's one season title and all.

Lost is not what it used to be, I've found other shows (heroes and jericho) that i awtch instead.

5. H8TR

Member H8TR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Prison Break FTW!

6. Foolio

Newcomer Foolio Advanced Member

United States
    I'm a huge fan of Lost and simply loved season 1 and 2. Season 3 has been kind of a disappointment so far, mainly because they spent so much time on the Kate/Jake/Sawyer story and sort of ignored the rest of the people on the island. This is finally changing and the last 2 episodes (3x11 and 3x12) really felt like they were episodes of Lost again. I have high hopes for the rest of the season and I really think that we're going to get some actual answers. Of course it wouldn't really be Lost if these answers didn't bring up even more questions, but I welcome more mysteries of the island. [​IMG] That's what we watch it anyway, isn't it?

7. shaunj66

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom
    Big Lost fan here! [​IMG]

Seasons 1 and 2 were great, season 3 started off badly, but the last few episodes have picked up and its starting to get much better.

Now we need some more answers. There's SO much left unexplained...

8. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Lost was good but just totally went stupid during 2nd series and the 3rd one is just boring the hell out of me. Still enjoy Prison Break. Prefer Heroes, Supernatural (though this series is nothing compared to the first).

9. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Next episode we get to find out why Locke was in a wheelchair [​IMG] I was a huge lost fan at first but as it went on a bit it seems like they wernt really moving forward.

Prison break is amazing but kind of a cringe show because every episode something happens to hinder there plans but then you think no point in getting worried because they'll fix it by the end of the episode. Season 3 will suck IMO

10. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    Yayyyy! *Waves the little Jehrico flag* I'm not sure how far through the series we are but it's pretty cool so far [​IMG]
    I've only seen season 1 of Lost, missed season 2 cause it started during the project-exam rush last year by apparently my sis has it so I'm nicking it off her when she gets home next week [​IMG]

11. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Heroes pwns joo!

12. tyasawa

Member tyasawa GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    :/ i tried to watch lost but got boring after a while... i like prison break better..

=D heroes and supernatural rulez!!~ XD although i started to watch supernatural only because of jensen ackles.. eh anyone watch house..?

13. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    Lost is the best thing ever, I don't care it going slow now.
    Some critics say Lost won't make it to season 4, because the viewers went from 16 mil to 13 mil.
    Fuck that, it's one of the best shows EVER.

And Prison Break has gone down hill, but I have to watch till the end, even though it has some errors in the first season.

Q~

14. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Biggest LOST fan on GBAtemp here, heeyah!

15. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    Lost has so many mysteries. The biggest question is why hurley was spanish as a boy. Now with all his millions he looks like hes done a micheal jackson and made himself white [​IMG] I've also been watching heroes, great show. Shame we have to wait another month for the final episodes.

16. lookout

Member lookout GBAtemp Board Room

United Kingdom
    I watch Lost! from season 1-3 ~ love it! I know Prison Break also good I probably buy in on DVDs

17. .TakaM

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    prisonbreak was only meant to be a 13 episode mini series, but fox asked them to stretch it into 2(I think) seasons

lost, the first season was great, second was okay, third has been awful, I really hate the show now, and I still feel like I should watch it since Ive already invested so much time into it

neither of these shows have anything on day break, that was the greatest show ever.

18. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    @ .TakaM

Day Break was only a 1 season gig, right?

19. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    LOST!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!

I liked when that black chick could talk Russian (or "others" language) that was funny she's like, "bongjong ey dooingledongy!!!!!!" then she died...¬_¬

20. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    ZOMG I watch lots of TV shows. I watch Lost, Prison Break, Heroes, Jericho, My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, The Office (these three are on the same day [​IMG] ) and Family Guy !! I think this season's best TV show is Prison Break.. Never had a bad episode !!! Lost is also going great.