Gaming Loosing games beucase of latest Splatoon 2 balance changes.

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been loosing so many games with the latest Splatoon 2 balance changes, I'm a Splat-o-matic main and with the recent balance changes it seems very other weapon is stronger. I use to be able to creep up on people refilling their ink and three shot them fast but with the recent changes seems like every other weapon now uses less ink whereas the Splat-o-matic got a small movement speed buff while firing ink which is useless since the range sucks already (it's pretty much a melee weapon that can paint fast).

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sound like my 3 year old when he whines...

Play the game and enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't play it, simple.

Reactions: Istolla

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had to get rid of my copy, too many nerfs, too many buffs and too much unneeded 'balancing' and too much unreleased content

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's dumb. So guess you'll never be playing another competitive online game then. Also extra content continues to be free wtf.

i dont have much patience, if i feel i've experienced the game (full campain + 3splatfests) im good with letting it go.

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why i stopped playing splatoon on wii u. I liked the added contend but hated the nerfing. I did not buy 2 because i knew it was going to happen. I played the demo of 2 and it was just like the wii u version before the big update. But i knew they would change it so i said "You aint getting my $59".....

Nemix77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You sound like my 3 year old when he whines...

Play the game and enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't play it, simple.

This guy is so negative and this is not a first time offense, reported to mods.

Somehow he thinks he above people because he got a family and he "thinks" he's older and wiser than people, very likely the kind that can dish out but cant' take it...typical bone head American this is why you guys have a bad reputation with many nations worldwide.

Last edited by Nemix77,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by KiiWii,

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the nature of online games. The constant shift is intentional. To keep the game fresh, they'll make over-used nerfed, rarely used more useful, and just round-robin the whole thing so it never gets stale. Makes it hard to stick with one weapon everytime you play if they dynamics of your weapon keep changing :P

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This guy is so negative and this is not a first time offense, reported to mods.

Somehow he thinks he above people because he got a family and he "thinks" he's older and wiser than people, very likely the kind that can dish out but cant' take it...typical bone head American this is why you guys have a bad reputation with many nations worldwide.
Ouch, bit of casual racism at the end there...or should that be nationism lol ;)

Last edited by Risingdawn,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly, these things get nerfed BECAUSE they were so good, I don't understand the complaints. Ideally, the game stops getting updates when all the weapons have their strengths and weaknesses, that all balance out for some sort of equilibrium.

Of course, it never works out that way. If you don't like how the weapon works now, move on! Try something else! For Turf Wars, I highly recommend an Ink Brush. Since it launched, I've never got less than 900p with it, going as high as 1500 on a good day. It's always good to try something new friend, especially with all the stuff constantly being introduced.

Reactions: tapufini

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY