Looks like Nintendo went on a massive purge

Kaylakaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A certain huge freeShop is suddenly down (while I was using it, suddenly all the files won't download). A certain site with "brew" in the name is also suddenly gone.

Edit: I hit up the eShop on telegram and they said they're still running so I don't know what's with that.

Last edited by Kaylakaze,

Kaylakaze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tinfoil shops been dead.

Yeah, I was using one no problem and it suddenly stopped and I kept getting 0 chunks and, when I turned off streaming mode, it couldn't find the files.
Post automatically merged:

Well, now I'm wishing I could delete posts. I guess it was a false alarm? :-(

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked, g♥♥♥♥ shop is still running fine, can download games on my switch.
The ♥♥brew site is offline, not sure what happened.
The ♥♥♥2u site is still running, although i don't use that website anymore.

Also afaik most (if not all) free tinfoil shops shutdown due to discord/scene drama (t♥♥♥♥♥, p♥♥♥♥, l♥♥♥♥♥, t♥♥♥, etc.), some were forced to shut down when google made changes to combat unlimited workspace storage abuse (q♥♥♥♥, n♥♥♥, s♥♥♥♥♥), not a single one was shutdown by nintendo.

Reactions: Blythe93

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just checked, g♥♥♥♥ shop is still running fine, can download games on my switch.
The ♥♥brew site is offline, not sure what happened.
The ♥♥♥2u site is still running, although i don't use that website anymore.

Also afaik most (if not all) free tinfoil shops shutdown due to discord/scene drama (t♥♥♥♥♥, p♥♥♥♥, l♥♥♥♥♥, t♥♥♥, etc.), some were forced to shut down when google made changes to combat unlimited workspace storage abuse (q♥♥♥♥, n♥♥♥, s♥♥♥♥♥), not a single one was shutdown by nintendo.
its what i use xD and the ###2u site i dont use cause this shit spams me full with ads and refuses to load with adblock....same for the ##brew site....they started to spam with ads aswell and are exaggerating

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had no trouble visiting those websites while using uBlock Origin.
i somehow do....site saying remove adblocker. it blocks the site only with the ability to reload and same shit repeats

weird now it works. i reinstalled ublock origin lmao

and the ##brew site is back

• Love
Reactions: Blythe93

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i somehow do....site saying remove adblocker. it blocks the site only with the ability to reload and same shit repeats
Maybe it has something to do with the filters you're using? I'm using pretty much all of the relevant ones and some extra. I remember having issues back in the days on some other sites and adding additional filters "magically" fixed the issue.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i can confirm ublock origin works on both websites with default filter. still i prefer ♥♥brew since ♥♥♥2u has a lot of broken links, besides ♥♥♥2u uses many file hosts that are basically unusable without pro account

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Kirbydogs
    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, and I love me a good pancake
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: well some idiot decided to put music on outside so I'm gonna listen to some musix