Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
I was looking though the ROMFS of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D and the only file types I recognized where adx and txt. I would like to be able to dump some of the weapon models, but some quick Googling came up short handed. Could I have a hand?

Kayya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what a friend said, XBC3D's files are nearly like the Wii version's files. The weapons should thus be in .BRE or .BRRES format. However, since the files are ever-so-slightly modified, BRRESVeiwer cannot open them. The files are named random gibberish, but any .BRE/.BRRES file prefixed with 25 is a weapon model. Atleast, I think the 3DS files are named the same as the Wii ones...
Also, .txt files? Very interesting... Are their contents legible or gibberish?

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
From what a friend said, XBC3D's files are nearly like the Wii version's files. The weapons should thus be in .BRE or .BRRES format. However, since the files are ever-so-slightly modified, BRRESVeiwer cannot open them. The files are named random gibberish, but any .BRE/.BRRES file prefixed with 25 is a weapon model. Atleast, I think the 3DS files are named the same as the Wii ones...
Also, .txt files? Very interesting... Are their contents legible or gibberish?
It's just a log from a tool used to change the file formats.

I ended up extracting the Wii version and fit the models from there, thanks anyway!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @btei, LOL