ROM Hack Looking for Pokemon Event Cards(GEN IV)

BobDavis69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the website that offered pokemon events, pokemon project, seems to be down or under lockdown(Getting 403 forbidden error). So, is there any other website that offers all or most of them? Do you have any saved up? English and Japanese events are easy enough to find, I am specifically looking for korean events, they had a few really good pokemon.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
So the website that offered pokemon events, pokemon project, seems to be down or under lockdown(Getting 403 forbidden error). So, is there any other website that offers all or most of them? Do you have any saved up? English and Japanese events are easy enough to find, I am specifically looking for korean events, they had a few really good pokemon.

https://twitter.com/project_pokemon/status/670686619104641024

It should be fine, the website is just under maintenance, so it's just temporary :P

Last edited by Deleted member 370671,

BobDavis69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will try it. Thanks guys, Just learned today that I had exclusive berries and that some moves aren't normally learned by the event pokemon, and of course my dumbass deleted them at some point years ago :hateit:

For anybody who doesn't know, there are also several pokemon in GEN IV that learn some kickass moves. I would check the bulbapedia for all the details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.