matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Because of the news about the upcoming R4 update, I've been wanting to upgrade my flashcart. I don't have a fake R4 as I got mine off a legit site, but while on vacation, I got my girlfriend a possibly fake R4 (which I was no aware of) so I plan on giving her mine since I don't want her to risk bricking her cart or DS. As of right now, I'm thinking of getting a CycloDS because thats what I hear is the top of the line. But, I've also heard about the new SuperCard. Which one should I get? I'm looking for the hands-down bnest, top of the line, best updates and customer service. The best in everything I guess. Suggestions?

Oh and if it's not problem, I'd also like to know where to get them for the cheapest price. I've seen CycloDS for 49.99+ on all the references at the official site. Is there any lower?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nopez no other site sells the Cyclo DS any where cheaper than 49.99

i advise of you not to get the SuperCard over the Cyclo . Sure it's cheaper but the Cyclo over comes the SuperCard in multiple ways . and while at the same time if your girlfriends R4 is fake why not just use the Cyclo ? I'm sure they both use the same kind of .sav files so it would work ! But it won't work with SuperCard since they use different .sav .

If you do get a SuperCard you can Triple-Boot into the DSTT or YSMenu and use the same .sav from the fake R4 . But if i were you just get the Cyclo !

at DealWoot they have free shipping but i forgot how much they sold the Cyclo there !

- Echo

EDIT : Just checked and the Cyclo DS is $52.99 USD . Probably the best deal since it has free shipping ^^

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want features CycloDS is probably the best.

If you like internal memory then Acekard RPG.

If you want something a bit cheaper, then I'd reccomend Acekard 2.

And the best place is Dealextreme. They also offer free shipping
wink.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
abotcity.com ...

never heard of them . and with only one persos supporting that site i think it's best to go with dealwoot.com

both of them calculated to the same price.

cause ...

Abotcity.com
Cyclo $48.99
Shipping $3.00
Total $52.99

Dealwoot.com
Cyclo $52.99
Shippinh $0.00 ( free ! )
Total $52.99

==================

even though both prices are the same i would go with dealwoot since more people can give you some feedback on them IMO
with all the people who bought from dealwoot.com i think it's best to buy it from them
wink.gif

i haven't heard anyone else buy a CycloDS from abotcity.com except for sportsmaniac .

- Echo

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you've ever heard of echostore, it's run by the same people, but they only sell gaming products. So if someone supports echostore, basically abotcity is the same thing. My advice is to go with either one. I don't think you'll be disappointed with either choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill