Hacking Looking for Japanese to English translators on the game Soul Eater Monotone Princess

SoulReaperDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup guys, so this project my team and I have dedicated some time on and I've certainly been feeling very passionate about it. I've been such a huge fan of this anime for over 5 years and to see that they made a game with it's own story separate from the anime with great animation from Bones studio itself, I am very excited to get this thing rolling and finished!

We already got it pretty stripped down for the most part understanding what format it's in, knowing what files to translate, and one of my team members have even made a program that allows you to translate both the script and movie cutscene files extremely easily.

If you want to see how it looks, look up my YouTube channel: SoulReaperDude

We're in big need of a translator or translators. If any of you guys are willing to help us out, please let me know. :)
You can contact me through SoulReapTheHeap at g m a i l .c o m

PhantomGhost

Trophies
Website
agtteam.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Video here, for convenience!

Please note that the text is google translated, and is just being used here to demonstrate @Illidanz's tool in the absence of a proper translation. Also, the strange lines you can see across some of the character sprites seems to be an emulator bug and happens even with a clean ROM, but aren't present on actual hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?