ROM Hack Looking for cheat codes (txt) for River City: Rival Showdown - Only need time set or freeze

KoolAidtheRED

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Specifically looking for a way to freeze/reset time. It is displayed as 03:00 (3:00 to 11:00 before the next day begins, only showing minute increments) PM with the day underneath.

Looking for time but I could make day work if someone had/found it.

I have scoured google and can only find a plug-in whose author does not want to share the actual text cheats. I have tried using cheat engine searching for the time in order to either a. freeze the timer, or b. access the timers address so I can just keep resetting it, no success either way searching as double/float and 4 byte and searching in ranges, unknown value -> increase value, etc with separate searches for seconds and millisecond values for each. (It is possible I am messing this up somehow though because while I am capable in cheat engine to a degree, there is still much I am unfamiliar with)

Beyond just looking for the specific cheat code itself, if anyone has any ideas about how to search with cheat engine that I may have missed I would love any suggestions.

Thanks for your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.