looking for a slot-1 slot-2 combination.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by steve19137, Feb 7, 2010.

Feb 7, 2010
  1. steve19137
    OP

Newcomer steve19137 Member

United States
    i just got a original red ds for a really good price ($50 [​IMG] ), and i want to get a flash cart for it. i know that i am going to get an acekard 2. i can get that cheap, and i know that it works. but i also want to get a slot-2 card so that i can play gba games. i was reading up on the cyclods minisd, and i know that it works with the original ds. i also read over at ds-scene that its a clone of the supercard something, and that its a bad deal. so here are my questions.

does the acekard act as a passme?
    i read in the acekard site that it does act as a passme for slot-2 devices.
    what is the most reliable and cheapest slot-2 card for the original ds that i can get?
    where can i get one?

2. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    I'd reccomend the EZ Flash 3in1 which is natively supported by AKAIO. But you'll have to buy the phat version which I think 0shipping zone has.

3. steve19137
    OP

United States
    how reliable of a site is that?

4. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Their a GBAtemp reccomended site so they're reliable; though it might take like a week for it to arrive as their based in china. But I'm sure you can survive.

5. steve19137
    OP

United States
    hehe thats ok. ill buy from them. ive had experience from getting things from china (aka dealextreme)