Hacking looking for a plugin to lower volume.

dimmidice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i'm looking for a plugin that lowers the volume on my psp 1000 with CFW 6.60. does anyone know of such a plugin?

i've tried google and all i can find is something that boosts the sound (which i definitely do not need)

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i remember having one of thoose "boost" plugins, that have options to choose the percentage, which could be lower...

and IIRC IRSHELL had buttons to lower and up the volume

you want to lower because you have a broken button, right? or you want the minimum volume being even more lower?

dimmidice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i remember having one of thoose "boost" plugins, that have options to choose the percentage, which could be lower...

and IIRC IRSHELL had buttons to lower and up the volume

you want to lower because you have a broken button, right? or you want the minimum volume being even more lower?

i want the minimum even lower. its quiet in my house and even at only one "bar" of volume its just too loud.
thanks though, i'l try the boost one

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i want the minimum even lower. its quiet in my house and even at only one "bar" of volume its just too loud.

well, on that case, i would recommend you headphones...
me for example, when using the computer, and want the sound very quiet, i put headphones on the table at a higher volume, can hear just fine...

i think IRSHELL volume is independant from the main volume (meaning you can put it lower) but i dont remember if it has effect ingame or is just for the built in music player...

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Isn't that what the headphone jack is for? Unless it's busted or you have some sort of issue where you can't use headphones or something. Wow your house must be quiet, I somewhat envy that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k