XP
Country
Israel
s-l1600.jpg

This is a CIB Tetris minuet!! :D
If you ask yourself what a "Tetris minuet" is, let me explain:
The Tetris for the Gameboy has 2 variants:
1. The "Tetris minuet" variant. (v1.0)
2. The regular international version. (v1.1)
The differences are that the minuet variant is the first version of the game, as seen above, it was Japan only, has a different Type-A music (hence the name "Tetris minuet" comes from), a different level - up jingle and other minor differences described here.
The minuet variant comes with a big box and a link cable inside, compared to the international version that comes in a small box and without link cable (not my picture).
The minuet variant only sold ~25,000 copied before it was replaced with the international version, so it's pretty hard to come by, and especially with a big box.
So this is everything I wanted to share, thanks for reading and have a nice day!! :D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tend to find Japanese CIB stuff easier to get; I am told it is something of a cultural thing. That said I don't really collect games in that way unless they are £5 and would look cool on my wall. Games I pick up want to be good, or an early example of a given mechanic/gameplay style.

XxShalevElimelechxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I tend to find Japanese CIB stuff easier to get; I am told it is something of a cultural thing. That said I don't really collect games in that way unless they are £5 and would look cool on my wall. Games I pick up want to be good, or an early example of a given mechanic/gameplay style.
Well, you are right about that, Japanese games are very common and cheaper, but there are ONLY ~25000 tetris minuets ever sold before they were replaced with the international version, and the big box ones are MUCH MUCH rarer than the loose ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la