Gaming LoneSyn's Shiren Rescue Squad

LoneSyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically, I'll be forming a "Rescue Team" to help save those who died and need a rescue. I'll be playing under the name "Syndal" (ranked 52 on leaderboard a while ago) and am working my way up to getting a kabrac blade once I get good equipment to raid some goddamn dungeons.

I finished the main story a while ago, so I can save anyone within the first 30 floors. I may require some air/earth bless scrolls in the case that you died floors 20+, its harder to get there within record time so i need the upgrades.

Post your rescue requests/passwords below and MAKE SURE THEY ARE CORRECT (Please in bold)

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LoneSyn... FROM GUNZ?
blink.gif

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this thread. I will definitely keep it in mind the next time I die with some nice equipment.
smile.gif

For anyone on the fence about this game - give it a try! So fun. Also, you should buy it. We need more games like this (and not necessarily with Pokemon branding).

LoneSyn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, this game is undoubtly fun. We just need more like it.

I'll be available for saving after 5/6 PM today. Ill be busy with life until then.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this game is very addictive. love it.
i was tempted to let me rescue in the cave mt. spirits..but then decided to just start over. after all, the smiths were willing to do another upgrade too, then
wink.gif

i've only been beyond the point of no return once - and ever since upgrading my swords and shield.
so far:
mastersword+19 (with 3-way)
katana+28
hide shield+10 (will be melded with my armor ward later)

then i got the kabra blade.. and i thought the mastersword was the most powerful
wink.gif
well, planning to meld the swords with the kabra just before i go to table mountain. until then, keeping them seperated, for safety reasons
wink.gif

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah everyone should play this game. It's so addictive and soooo deadly
smile.gif
My current wanderer doesn't need to be rescued yet, but he is still in big trouble. I crossed the point of no return for the first time and reached the windy floor 26, where the first encounter with a Metal Armor ended in the worst possible way. Now shield-less I guess I can only wait for the wind to blow me back right? How long does that take? Will I lose the rest of my equipment that way?

ronzanio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i need to be rescued on the 5th or 6th floor and if you could can you put a medical herb in my pocket or on the floor and clear the room? thankyouverymuch! 0000 0000 3704

Urziel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
eeeeeem I need to be rescued as well... I am somewhere close to the 10th or 11th floor or whatever but the thing is that I dont know when I ll be online again and thus I only have the password given... is that good enough
frown.gif

bajuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Explosions and hunger don't mix. I have +20 weapon and shield and died to a fluke =*(.
I am located after underground stream village, but before the trials.

Password:
PY9Z8 7MCB 98XXS
B8NP4 !1WL XP9ND
J7ZB3 JZK! TF1SB
S626K YWQL HMG10

WIFI
0000-0000-5006

I am willing to give a blank scroll to my rescuer. =) thanks a lot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...