Hacking Local A9LH installation services?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I do it too for free, only the shipping costs need to be paid for :)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do it on Skype (Yes, some user ask me for hack their wii/3ds/psp) But I do it for free, the only money I ask is for resend the console.
I do it in local in my city too
Yeah I do that too for people who have the time for to take them through it. For some it's easier to send it off and wait I guess.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do it too for free, only the shipping costs need to be paid for :)
I mean, my free time is precious to me. I don't really have large amounts of disposable time to not be compensated in good conscious, AND a 2 day turnaround. I get them done, and get them back out. I do it for free in certain instances or would do it free that way but I wouldn't sacrifice my immediate free time to get it, get it done and send it back as quick as I do when I'm compensated. I work and go to Uni, so I'm more than willing to put my time aside if it's worth it, otherwise it's more of a "do it when I can" kind of thing.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I did try to get on the list of trusted installers but apparently they only add harmodders. Though IMO wouldn't it be better to have a list of local downgraders as well so people have a choice? If they don't have the knowledge nor the skillset, (or the time) and just wanted a downgrade vs a Hardmod I don't think it's exactly fair to say they are SOL without a hardmod or should make a new post. It would be easier for everyone to decide how they want to go about getting it done. Variety is the spice of life. As for it being moral, of course I would let people know if they didn't that the info is free. I am merely talking about people who KNOW the process and CHOOSE not to devote their time in lieu of cash or other compensation to someone who WILL.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Which is why people have reviews for people they HAVE helped so you know they are trustworthy.
We can make a list if someone wants to maintain it. I can tell there's a lot of demand for a list.

Reactions: a9lh-1user

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: Majickhat55

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
its a tad risky just having a free for all "i will accept consoles off people :creep:" list, while sure some people may be nice and offer stuff for free, etc, but as was seen with hardmods sometimes there are jerks who are only offering a service to do people over and steal consoles.......so i feel at least a certain amount of vetting should be done i.e no "joined today, 1st post "i will do your hax for free, pl0x sand me ur cunsoles"

Temarile

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its a tad risky just having a free for all "i will accept consoles off people :creep:" list, while sure some people may be nice and offer stuff for free, etc, but as was seen with hardmods sometimes there are jerks who are only offering a service to do people over and steal consoles.......so i feel at least a certain amount of vetting should be done i.e no "joined today, 1st post "i will do your hax for free, pl0x sand me ur cunsoles"

I agree with that. Maybe even a 250 post count so people actually have to prove that they're active and capable? And a feedback system so people know they can be trusted?

I had the guy whose 3ds I did post in my trading feedback topic as there was no appropriate place elsewhere.:P

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well of course. No one would be added all willy nilly. That's why I sought after people who knew my capabilities before asking. Just a matter of figuring out who can and who can't, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!