Hacking Loadstructor

Conners

Trophies
XP
Country
I`ve been messing with the program. When i create a channel it takes ages for it to load. I used to use the wbfs channel maker and all games load within a few secs. I tried to make one for ghostbusters the games takes ages to boot. I`m talking like 5 mins. Is this an issue with the channel or my hard drive, when i enable verbrose outut, it takes ages to load wbfs drive. On a channel made with thw wbfs manager it loads straight away. it looks like its a problem with cloader.dol

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
is there anything we can do to fix flickering while booting game. it like changing from 480p to 480i and back to 480p. it will cause a 3-5 sec delay... i also use configurable usb loader n it load my games instantly.

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Linuks said:
pepxl said:
that would be a good option, allowing you to be able to choose what .dol to load via a option in loadstructor, that way you could use say wadder to change the wad id and install duplicate channels of a game that loads a different .dol via the WBFS like what usb loaders do and not SD

e.g

MPT

Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime Menu - Loads rs5fe_p - Set Via Loadstructor
Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime 1 - Loads rs5mp1_p - Set Via Loadstructor
Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime 2 - Loads rs5mp2_p - Set Via Loadstructor
Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime 3 - Loads rs5mp3_p - Set Via Loadstructor

all the channels have the same opening.bnr made by loadstructor but have the different banner title changed via wadder, unles banner titles can be changed in Loadstructor aswel as custom channel ids....

what do you think cluster?

That's what I want too but I prefer using different banners (from japanese MP1&MP2 and MP3).
but where are you going to get the .bnr for mp1 and mp2

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
enlargedhousecats said:
Linuks said:
pepxl said:
that would be a good option, allowing you to be able to choose what .dol to load via a option in loadstructor, that way you could use say wadder to change the wad id and install duplicate channels of a game that loads a different .dol via the WBFS like what usb loaders do and not SD

e.g

MPT

Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime Menu - Loads rs5fe_p - Set Via Loadstructor
Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime 1 - Loads rs5mp1_p - Set Via Loadstructor
Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime 2 - Loads rs5mp2_p - Set Via Loadstructor
Channel Name(Via Wadder) - Metroid Prime 3 - Loads rs5mp3_p - Set Via Loadstructor

all the channels have the same opening.bnr extracted by loadstructor but have the different banner title changed via wadder, unles banner titles can be changed in Loadstructor aswel as custom channel ids....

what do you think cluster?

That's what I want too but I prefer using different banners (from japanese MP1&MP2 and MP3).

but where are you going to get the .bnr for mp1 and mp2

all the channels have the same opening.bnr extracted by loadstructor

the opening.bnr file is extracted from the game partition(MPT) on the WBFS drive or .iso file(MPT), the banner for each channel would be the same, all that is changed it the .dol file loader by cloader from within the channel.... you would then have to use a wad tool like Wadder to change the Channel Title for each wad created in loadstructor so you no which channel would loader wwhat .dol...

thats why we were asking for the .dol feature for loadstructor to be impleamented but it would be great to add a channel title editor function aswel

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Covarr said:
I'm having issues using Loadstructor with Ocarina. Specifically, I am trying to use Balanced Brawl. This won't ordinarily work with Ocarina, because it requires too many lines of codes, but the double GCT method described here has proven to work for me, both with my legit copy using Gecko OS and with my HDD backup using Configurable USB Loader. However, the exact same GCT files that work with other loaders are giving me grief when used with Loadstructor, it crashes before it even gets to the wrist strap safety screen.

By the way, this is a great piece of software, even if I can't get this one thing working, and I use it for all my other games. Thought I ought to let you know, I really appreciate your work.
smile.gif
Nevermind, this seems to be an issue with cloader, not Loadstructor. Using Loadstructor and USB Loader 1.5 modded works just fine with this.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Conners said:
I`ve been messing with the program. When i create a channel it takes ages for it to load. I used to use the wbfs channel maker and all games load within a few secs. I tried to make one for ghostbusters the games takes ages to boot. I`m talking like 5 mins. Is this an issue with the channel or my hard drive, when i enable verbrose outut, it takes ages to load wbfs drive. On a channel made with thw wbfs manager it loads straight away. it looks like its a problem with cloader.dol
It doesn't really take me that long to load using this channel creator. Not more than a minute anyway, definitely not five. :wtf:

LiquidHarem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues with Loadstructor, wont let me create the wad.
I have done everything else like in notes/instructions.

Reading loader...
--------------------------------
Reading C:\Users\Lucas'\Desktop\Wii Sports Resort.iso...
Disc ID: RZTE01
Game title: WSP2 US(P)
Extracting opening.bnr...
Packing WAD file: Wii Sports Resort.wad
WAD ID: UZTE
Fatal error: Can't create C:\Users\Lucas'\Desktop\Wii Sports Resort.wad
--------------------------------
Done. Created 0 wads of 1

Running Windows Vista, I had "tested" through network connection and it worked fine, but I cannot manage making the wads.

Any help? been reading through what everyone has been saying, and so far it seems like people only had troubles opening the .bnr

minjeeta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.djjustjones.co.uk
XP
Country
I have had great success with this wizardrey in the past. Thanx a million

Tried today with wii fit plus and no luck, seen as cIOS 14 does the anti002 buisness does the loader and the channel need to apply any required 002error fix now instead. Cos thats how my USB loader GX is setup, to just apply 002error fix not anti002 and then it works.

[edit...] sorry it worked with neogamma not usb gx.

Just a suggestion cluster. Any ideas? ...M

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot for this program! Makes USB Game Channels so much easier to make and the channels are so much nicer than USB Loaders!

erikk1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Little bug report: I couldnt get big brain academy to load with ios222 and language forced to english.

I had same issue with wiiflow, but forcing the language to english fixed that.

For the rest: great piece of software
smile.gif
Tnx!

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help when I trimmed the game iso with wiiscrubber then make a wad file it keep saying fatal error.
It would be very kind if you help thank you.

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have a weird issue. After installing a channel for a boy and his blob, the system menu freezes or sometimes it wont even start up (gives me a black screen). Uninstalling the channel solves the problem. I never had a problem before with other channels created by Loadstructor. Maybe the wad is corrupted or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@