Hacking Loadstructor

Chichirikun

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Loadstructor.
I've got a PAL Wii and I'm using the USB Loader GX. Loading and playing games (PAL and NTSC-J) via the USB Loader GX works perfectly for me.
Using Loadstructor, I made some WAD files and installed them with the WAD Manager. On the wii system menu screen, all the channels seem to work flawlessly. But after loading a game, only the PAL games work. Loading NTSC-J games just give me a black/green screen. I already tried activating the "Country Patch" option and/or the Language with no success.
Is there any other way to make channels from NTSC-J games?

Chi

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
Chichirikun said:
Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Loadstructor.
I've got a PAL Wii and I'm using the USB Loader GX. Loading and playing games (PAL and NTSC-J) via the USB Loader GX works perfectly for me.
Using Loadstructor, I made some WAD files and installed them with the WAD Manager. On the wii system menu screen, all the channels seem to work flawlessly. But after loading a game, only the PAL games work. Loading NTSC-J games just give me a black/green screen. I already tried activating the "Country Patch" option and/or the Language with no success.
Is there any other way to make channels from NTSC-J games?

Chi

About loaders:
Loadstructor is CRAP compatible. So you can use any CRAP's loader with it. But Loadstructor also has "VIDTV Patch" and extended "Video patch" settings for new loaders. So there is my own loader - cLoader.
I recommended you to use it.

* It's stable
* It has built in menu to override default settings (hold B button), so you don't need to reinstall channel for temporary settings changing
* It supports advanced video mode selection
* It supports Ocarina cheat engine
* It supports Anti-002 fix
* It supports alternate .DOL loading
* etc

Chichirikun

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
innercy said:
About loaders:
Loadstructor is CRAP compatible. So you can use any CRAP's loader with it. But Loadstructor also has "VIDTV Patch" and extended "Video patch" settings for new loaders. So there is my own loader - cLoader.
I recommended you to use it.

* It's stable
* It has built in menu to override default settings (hold B button), so you don't need to reinstall channel for temporary settings changing
* It supports advanced video mode selection
* It supports Ocarina cheat engine
* It supports Anti-002 fix
* It supports alternate .DOL loading
* etc

Hey,

thank you very much for your support.
After activating the VIDTV option and the "force to PAL 60" optin, I can play my NTSC-J games (Naruto Shippuuden EX 3, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom" on my PAL wii via the channel forwarder now. (cloader)
But Bleach versus Crusade won't work for me. I can play it smoothly with the USB LOader GX. But when I install the Bleach WAD created by the the Loadstructor/cLoader, it shows up on the wii system menu correctly and I can also start the game. But it freezes at the "Now Loading" screen. I tried the VIDTV and "Force to Pal 50 and 60" but it still doesn't seem to work. Do you happen to know a solution to this problem?

Chi

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using my loadstructor and cloader to run games off of the usb from channels and it's great but when I load a game from the channel it usually takes 12-20 seconds before the game runs (in-game loading time is slightly lengthened too) plus some times if I go back to the menu and load a new game it freezes My hard drive is "Buffalo Ministation TurboUSB Portable Hard Drive 320GB 5400RPM" what is the normal loading time and how can I get that plus what is the optimal hard drive and loader to get a faster running time.

Please reply

(or in a new loader, have a pretty animated loading screen)

ps: with verbose mode on it takes half the time which is odd, but the wall of text is so ugly I don't want it on (plus the time it takes to load with verbose mode is still 6-10 seconds which is still too long)

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
What title ID does this generate?

It's relevant for Crazy Intro. Press down for Galaxy
smile.gif

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
None of the loaders that Loadstructor have, support to the "autodetect 480p" if you have 480p actived.
For example: You have configurated your Wii at 480p and choosing a game USB forwarder (like Mario Galaxy channel), the first thing that the loader do, is changing to 480i, after a moments changes again to 480p.
The problem with this thing, is that sometimes, you load the game with wrong colors and the game run a little slow (is something with changing 480i to 480p very fast).

Some homebrews channels fix this, like the original Homebrew Channel, CFG Forwarder Channel (by Narolez), and of course, official channels.

If someone have a solution for this, will be awesome.

mojo2509

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cluster said:
mojo2509 said:
pepxl - yes I'm selecting the right drive.... drive is viewable/editable in WBFS but loadsctuctor just wont see it? (I am using a laptop with vista 64bit.....) any ideas?

Thanks again
Try to use wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe directly and read error message.

Sorry for the late reply Cluster and pepxl (works been getting in the way) - tried wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe but it crashes each time I try and run it?.....any ideas....?...If I get a chance I'll see what happens on my windows xp setup - JUST TRIED WITH WIN XP MACHINE - ALL FINE (SO FAR)... SORRY TO BE A PAIN

Thanks again

mojo2509

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok new problem... I am now able to create the wads and install them as channels (using the latest loadstructor with cloader - whihch is very cool thank you Cluster).... when I launch a game it works fine but from within the game if I go back to the wii menu and select another game (even the same game again) it always freezes during the opening disc.... Then if I repower its OK but only for the 1st game selected.....

Any ideas?

Again thanks in advance

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
what cIOS are u using? if it 13 then u need to reset the wii after every game, cIOS 10,12 and 14 dont have this issue this is a well known bug in the cIOS.

simple answer update your cIOS to rev 14

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
what cIOS are u using? if it 13 then u need to reset the wii after every game, cIOS 10,12 and 14 dont have this issue this is a well known bug in the cIOS.

simple answer update your cIOS to rev 14

thanks, It helps a lot, now that that's fixed I'm much much much much much muuuuuuuch less annoyed by my game channels. Now I need to find a way to speed loading time up, hopefully to 2 seconds or less.

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.

I created a channel of Brawl, and selected Force PAL60. But when I boot the game, it's still in PAL50. Also holding down B shows me that PAL60 is selected, but still the game is in PAL50. If I manually boot the game through USB Loader CFG, I get PAL60.

KINGMONTY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont understand that
cant read partitition!!!
thats what pops up when i try to run it from my usb device(wbfs)
i think i just have a wrong common-key
can u gimme a good one??

i really dont understand anything with "common-key"
what does it do and why do u need it???
i just want to see all my games in the menu:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8