Hacking Loadstructor

spoonwoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Central African Republic
Cluster said:
I reinstalled all my channels (40+) many-many times... That's why I created mod of Waninkoko's WAD manager, which can install ALL wad files from SD card with one press of button. I made this mod for me only, it's not public.
Anybody needs it?

i'll take it! which version of waninkoko's WAD manager is this modded from?

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
spoonwoo said:
Cluster said:
I reinstalled all my channels (40+) many-many times... That's why I created mod of Waninkoko's WAD manager, which can install ALL wad files from SD card with one press of button. I made this mod for me only, it's not public.
Anybody needs it?

i'll take it! which version of waninkoko's WAD manager is this modded from?
It's from 1.3. I'll upload it later...

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster thanks again for this awesome program i been using it since its release, i need to update my channels though as the loader seems to have been updated several times lol. Does the new loaders remove the green screen before loading the game like USB loader GX does? or is this somthing that could be added?

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for next version of cLoader
wink.gif

mojo2509

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nOOb question... (sorry I now it's been asked before - but didn't see the answer)

Whenever I try and Add from WBFS and try and load the USB drive (which is visible in WBFS Manager) it errors with Can't Read Partition!

What am I doing wrong... any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem, i went back and remade all my channels and updated them to current 1.5d cloader which is awesome btw, no green screen etc. But i noticed today when i turn on Ocarina it says "Mounting SD Card..." and freezes
frown.gif
im using a sandisk SDHC 8gb card, any suggestions?

EDIT: I formated my SD card and it worked fine, (maybe it coudl have been a bad GCT file also idk)

mojo2509

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pepxl - yes I'm selecting the right drive.... drive is viewable/editable in WBFS but loadsctuctor just wont see it? (I am using a laptop with vista 64bit.....) any ideas?

Thanks again

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
have you placed the "common-key.bin" in the same place as "Loadstructor.exe"?

if not then it wont be able to access your wbfs drive

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cluster, sorry to keep buggin you on this. I figured out what was acutally happening with the mounting SD freezing problem, turns out when i go to the settings menu for some reason my USB drive spins down (the light in the front turns off) but it takes about 5~ seconds, if i make my changes and boot the game before then it boots no problems, but if i wait more then a few seconds it starts to turn back on but never boots up and freezes at the mounting SD screen. I have a maxtor 250gb and i turned the spin down to never so im not sure why it turns off at all, but some programs turn it off completely, like cios installer, but others like emulators dont. any thoughts?
frown.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I got a black screen from the WiiSports Resort PAL channel created by the latest version of loadstructor. However, the game works fine with CFG Loader.

Any help ?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
join the que lol, hold B when the channel is loading make sure anti 002 is on and hit A to load and see if it gets stuck on "Initinating WBFS". cause the channels i create with LS work when they want to but with CRAP they load every time, but im not sure if its a cIOS issue or not

enlargedhousecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I have a new problem.

when I try to make a channel of mariokartwii (ntsc disk) I get the error (Fatal Error: can't extract opening.bnr)

also I am using a "Buffalo Ministation TurboUSB Portable Hard Drive 320GB 5400RPM" hard drive and when I try to make a channel from the wbfs drive It says unable to read partition. It's not much of a problem it just eliminates the convenience of loading from wbfs.

help on the hard-drive would be better than help on the hard-drive but help on the mariokart (because I got a pre-made channel) will still be appreciated.

please reply
frown.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Does Loadstructor support the most current version of Hermes' cIOS 222? I'm just wondering since Smash Bros seems to not boot (it just freezes on a black screen) with the Loadstructor channel I created set to use cIOS 222 (with cLoader). All the ones I just made that use rev 14 work just as expected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-