Hacking Loadstructor

rem300wm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all,
well I can't get past the "Can't find common -key bin error.
I got the app from Daks and the key is correct.
I have put the key in the "temp" folder and on the main folder with no results.
Any ideas?
Rem

wiimanizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this thing work exactly like the SD card's menu? im too lazy to go and buy a new sd card since its almost filled up and the only other thing that i have that has more space on is my 16g usb flash drive and 1tb ext hdd, but i dont want to use the 1tb since it requires formatting and ive used up like 500-600 gb already...so yea, help me get started on this thing with my 16g-to-be-like-sd card stuff, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

oh yea, and its also cause i want to play wiiware wads off my usb, can that happen?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wiimanizer said:
does this thing work exactly like the SD card's menu? im too lazy to go and buy a new sd card since its almost filled up and the only other thing that i have that has more space on is my 16g usb flash drive and 1tb ext hdd, but i dont want to use the 1tb since it requires formatting and ive used up like 500-600 gb already...so yea, help me get started on this thing with my 16g-to-be-like-sd card stuff, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

oh yea, and its also cause i want to play wiiware wads off my usb, can that happen?

it doesnt use ANY menu once you install the wad the channel appears on your wii channels and you run it like you would a vc/ww channel.

wiimanizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
wiimanizer said:

it doesnt use ANY menu once you install the wad the channel appears on your wii channels and you run it like you would a vc/ww channel.
but once the WAD is installed, does the majority of the block size show up from the usb or on the channel pages? like, when i go into the data menu, will the channels show up as 200+ blocks or just 1+ block[it being just a channel]?

murfMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiimanizer said:
Bladexdsl said:
wiimanizer said:

but once the WAD is installed, does the majority of the block size show up from the usb or on the channel pages? like, when i go into the data menu, will the channels show up as 200+ blocks or just 1+ block[it being just a channel]?

each of my channels show about 6 blocks (when using cloader)

edit: just curious, can i move these channels to the sd card and launch them from the sd menu?

777james

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
did you try extracting the iso using wbfs manager 3 than try putting it in loads?

Thanks for the help, just tried that, and it is the same error. "fatal error: can't create..." Anyone else had the same problem of it being unable to create the wad?

murfMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
yes it is both ghostbusters and indy work on it

does it matter what settings i use when making the wad? sorry just curious.

edit: forgot to mention that i am on CIOS rev10. would this matter here? ghostbusters works fine when using usb-loader GX with the 002 fix applied.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A similar question has been asked but was curious if this application will eventually support USB Loader GX series loader? Currently using one of the other listed applications, but would prefer to use GX with this for 002 and reload ios and what not.

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi. When I install a channel with spanish language it doesn't work. I tried Super Mario Galaxy NTSC and the game does not start, also tried One Piece Unlimited Cruise 1 PAL and it stars but in english... With usb loader GX I change the language to spanish and it works just fine. Also if I change the console language to spanish in the Wii settings they play ok, but I want to keep the Wii Menu in english. Anyone else have trouble with changing languages? Any suggestions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to