Hacking Loadstructor

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
alucard77 said:
Just want to thank you for this great tool. Everything I tried with it, including Ghost Busters worked.

how did you get it to work i thought cloader was usb loader ultimatev7 and GB doesn't work in that?
Since when did based upon turn into was? All loaders are based upon Waninkoko's loader, shouldn't they all thus share flaws by your reasoning?

smallguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
smallguy said:
I used this tool to make a forwarder of each of my ISOs at WBFS HDD and I
noticed that one case was not successful. I think the tool cannot handle the case
if opening.bnr is in capital letters in ISO, like OPENING.BNR.

>Loadstructor using wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe for opening.bnr extracting... I need source of it to fix. Anybody knows where I can download this source?
wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe source codes seem to be in this package: http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/wii/uloader_v2.0.rar

File wiiscrubber_extract.cpp has a fixed filename "opening.bnr" (a small letters)...
Looks like the CAPICAL case handling should be quite easy to add here.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
joda said:
Bladexdsl said:
alucard77 said:
Just want to thank you for this great tool. Everything I tried with it, including Ghost Busters worked.

how did you get it to work i thought cloader was usb loader ultimatev7 and GB doesn't work in that?

Since when did based upon turn into was? All loaders are based upon Waninkoko's loader, shouldn't they all thus share flaws by your reasoning?

since this:

QUOTE(Cluster @ May 10 2009, 05:25 AM)
New release! Version 1.3. It includes my own loader now - cLoader.
Also some new settings added, some bugs fixed.
I recommended to use my cLoader, it's based on Ultimate Loader. IOS222 support is not enabled now, I have not supported HDD to test it (somebody, help me to test if you can).
French added to languages list, thanx to Luffy from WiiGen.fr for translation!

Oh... my engrish is so bad
frown.gif

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
which version has that i have 1.4. what settings would i need to use for ghostbusters?

When I created this, I shut off all the settings. It worked fine.

You need to have Rev13A installed. Do you have that installed? BTW, the game kicks ass.

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.... Will efforts be made to look into why many of us cannot use the WiiScrubber opening.bnr extractor tool? If you (Cluster) can make a version with OBE.exe instead (which works for me), that would be good also!

Thanks!

Envido32

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Awesome program, works like charm!
May I give a suggestion? Fowarder Channels insted of inyected to the WAD, it would make things easyer for updating and save space (I use 4.0 and all the channels in the SD card).

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
alucard77 said:
Bladexdsl said:
which version has that i have 1.4. what settings would i need to use for ghostbusters?

When I created this, I shut off all the settings. It worked fine.

You need to have Rev13A installed. Do you have that installed? BTW, the game kicks ass.

yes i do and the game is awesome i've finished it though. gonna try the pc HD version next

powser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been wanting to mention, Loadstructor doesn't work with My Sims Racing and Dokapon.

I tried doing manually with Crap for dokapon, it worked. But both crap and loadstructor fails to create a my sims racing channel..

btw, i'm just talking about banner creationg not loading my sims racing. I know it has some issues but that's not the point in hand here!

Hoping for a cLoader that uses Herme's 222 / 223 soon!

Edit: The new uLoader comes with a forwarder dol specifically for loadstructor, as well as a new wiiscrubber_wbfs.exe for loadsctructor. However, it doesn't seem to supprt video and ocarina options
frown.gif
(at least from the ini file)

Edit 2: Turns out the u "loader" for loadstructor in the uLoader package turns out to be a forwarder that forwards you into uLoader application. Not very useful >_>

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
777james said:
Which option do I choose in loadstructor to get this to work with the USB Loader GX?

QUOTEThis application allows you to create game channels for your Wii to boot games via USB mass storage device. So you can run games directly from Wii's main menu without additional homebrew.

777james

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help. Sorry if I sound like a noob, but it won't create the WAD's for me. I have followed all instructions, placed common-key.bin in the folder, etc.

Here is the log screen:
Reading WBFS:G:BOOM BLOX Bash Party
(RYBE69)...
Disc ID: RYBE69
Game title: BOOM BLOX Bash Party
Extracting opening.bnr...
Packing WAD file: BOOM BLOX Bash Party.wad
WAD ID: UYBE
Fatal error: Can't create D:\Downloads\wii\loadstructor\Loadstructor\wads\BOOM BLOX Bash Party.wad
--------------------------------
Done. Created 0 wads of 1

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv