Hacking loadliine on firmware 3.1.0 E

magnete

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I just got a Wii U with 3.1.0E firmware installed.
Since on firmware below 4.2 there is a possibility of a better hack my question is : is it possible to run loadliine on 3.1.0E firmware or must I upgrade to 5.3.2 ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You must upgrade to 5.3.2, or, if you are a programmer, port down the webkit exploit, kernel exploit, and loadiine to 3.1.0.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you just need to port down loadiine itself, I already did the rest. Still I didnt find the time to already port down loadiine but I'll do it eventually ;)

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But isn't necessary to port down loadine kexploit? isn't two kernel exploits? one for loadiine and another for general use?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But isn't necessary to port down loadine kexploit? isn't two kernel exploits? one for loadiine and another for general use?
They're both the same, loadiine's just maps a different address. Sooo, no, not really. He should be able to make the loadiine kernel without almost no effort. Hell, might even be in the same area with just different offsets.

magnete

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maybe it already works on 3.1.0; has someone tested it ? (Just curios :-) I'll do it by myself in a few hours and post the result here)

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
trying to have loadiine on a 4.10 firmware. for the ksploit it's good but loadiine hangs on the browser or give me black screen ..
can someone explain please how can i find the start of coreinit.rpl or read the syscall table to adjust them in loadiine source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like it when usps is like delivery expexted Today jk we meant tomorrow