nysaab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi fellas
i'm pretty new in teh forum so forgive me for not knowing hoe to search.
my 3ds / ackard2i suddenly got the" loading......." screen and just stuck there, tried reformatted and put the same working files back and still not working, can you guys help me!!!
thanks.

Ken

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't help you with your problem, but I can show you two ways to search.

First of all, our built-in search tool is in the translucent black bar in the upper right corner of your screen. Mouse over it to see it.

Sometimes the search tool has some quirks, and I find that going to google and using the command
Code:
site:gbatemp.net
before your search terms is pretty useful.

Good luck, and welcome to GBAtemp!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
reseat your msd card. make sure you have a clean install of akaio on there, and that you aren't missing any files. if both of those do not yield positive results then you are probably experiencing the all-to-common contact issue.

read more here: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Solving_Acekard_2i_Contact_Issues

from the akaio wiki said:
My Acekard gets stuck on the "Loading" screen, what is the problem?

Follow the installation instructions from this article. Make sure your microSD is firmly placed (pushed all the way down, sometimes requires pressure) in the non-spring loaded versions. If your version has a spring, try taking the microSD out and putting it back in. This problem, of being stuck at the main “Loading” screen, is almost always related to the microSD not being correctly inserted. However, it can also be a contact issue between the Acekard and your NDS/DSI. Try reinserting your flash linker a few times, check for dust, etc.

-another world

1c3 5n0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Contact issues are really troublesome, they could range from just cleaning the contacts with a tissue to doing the paper trick to changing the whole cart.

nysaab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks to all your replies, believe i do have the latest akaio as it was working properly, i took out the card and put more games in and that it got freeze at the loading screen.
i"ll do more search and see what happen, again, thanks all... :)

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Have you another microSD you could try?

Yes, i tried another card and same issue, also use panasonic formatter and put workings files on it a few times. sounds like acekard issue?

You say in your opening post that the acekard "suddenly got the loading screen", which i assume means it was working then just gave you a loading screen.

You've established it's not the microSD, so it has to be either a contact issue or the the acekard itself, because obviously everything is set up correctly on the card as it was working before you "suddenly" had the issue.

nysaab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to thank you all for the contribution, after thorough search and play around wiht the aio and loader, i got it back to working again :D

nysaab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, tell people what you did to get it working? Some people might have similar problems in the future. :)

sure thing, i was just simply re-drag the aio folder and the akmenu4 files to the sd card over the existing one and deleted some readme files off the root of fthe sd card and voila!!!

And jimmy, you had helped me on my very first post. thanks.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Dude, tell people what you did to get it working? Some people might have similar problems in the future. :)

sure thing, i was just simply re-drag the aio folder and the akmenu4 files to the sd card over the existing one and deleted some readme files off the root of fthe sd card and voila!!!

yep, sometimes it just takes a re-copy of the files... no idea why but every time i've had this problem (which is a lot, since I build and put the loaders and menu on the card each time it compiles) the solution has been to just... copy the files again.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand

yep, sometimes it just takes a re-copy of the files... no idea why but every time i've had this problem (which is a lot, since I build and put the loaders and menu on the card each time it compiles) the solution has been to just... copy the files again.

Weird I never get this problem....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1