Hacking 'Loading' White Screen... Stuck?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Claire DC said:
bulletmark said:
Claire DC said:
Do you think it would be worth looking for one to see if I can manually put that in the folder, or not? x
No. Just re-format with the panasonic formatter and try again. Do a full format and "allow format adjustment". Reload the firmware files and games folder.

Ok, am doing that now. Once this is done, do I put on firmware 1.15 as opposed to 16? Thanks. x

Try 1.15 ... 1.16 has been known to have a few issues with a few TTDS cards
smile.gif

potemkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Claire DC said:
Tried it with 1.15 from the dstt website.. no joy.

Shall I try the other 1.15 firmware?
I'm afraid the DSTT won't work at all my dear.

If I could, I'd give you one of the three I have, but try buying another one from DX, they are super cheap now =3

Claire DC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks hun, I'm currently talking to DX at the moment regarding a replacement so hopefully that won't take long, although I'm wary of getting another dud so may ask if I can get a different one instead. xx

Claire DC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanas said:
I don't blame you for being wary, and I think you'll be better off buying and Acekard 2, its a much better cart than the DSTT and you'll be guaranteed not to get a fake.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.16142

And tell that fella whose in your picture with you, that he's a lucky man
smile.gif

Haha why thank you.l
shy.gif

Have actually been looking at the Acekard 2, thinking it might be my next option... it's just a pain that it's going to take time to get sorted and posted out to me. I keep picking up my DS and looking at it, I'm like a kid at Christmas as I'm so desperate to get on it and have a play.
laugh.gif
xx

Claire DC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I give up, and have ordered an Acekard 2, and will just get a refund on the dstt!

Thanks for all your help guys.. and if anybody has a miracle up their sleeve and can sort it I'd still be interested as it will get me playing games quicker in the time before the AK2 gets here. xx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)