Hacking loading arm11 does not work I TRIED EVERYTHING help me

D

Deleted User

Don't tell me to chill, you have no right. It doesn't matter if the video follows the guide or not. By the time the video gets uploaded, the guide has already changed.
explains why the video and the guide are not even out of date. And you where the one who was fricken out. Plus most of us cross reference and do some checks before following video guides, when it comes to cfw.

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Other people are going to tell you the same thing. :/ It's not worth it to follow video guides.
look we can argue all day about this. Some people just cannot follow text guides, of course thats why I'm pretty sure many of us look at other videos document or threads before doing crap like cfw or when anything has a possibility of bricking. Are you wrong to say that? No you are correct, but as I seen so far the guide hasn't updated at all. nothing has changed, and if it remains that way then its pointless to agure. however if it was like 6 months in then yes I would be concerned. I also followed a video guide AND a text guide which wasn't by palciet.

Last edited by ,

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
explains why the video and the guide are not even out of date. And you where the one who was fricken out. Plus most of us cross reference and do some checks before following video guides, when it comes to cfw.
Well clearly the video had the OP download the wrong version of SA9lhinstaller or it wasn't as clear to follow as 3ds.guide is. Its always linked to 2.0.3 for this and most isn't really good enough

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8