Hacking loadiine.OVH payload Suddenly won't work?

sQlALLstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
Searched the forums, Google, etc - don't find anything.
Situation is this - successfully had working hack, running homebrew, etc...now it randomly won't work!

Wanted a bigger SD card - properly formatted NEW sd card and copied all data to it...

The new SD card won't work... pity.

Tried other SD cards, they won't work

The original won't even work!

When I execute the payload from the website loadiine.ovh, it loads the faux video and eventually says "error playing video"...... then nothing. I've reset the browser, cookies, etc... still nothing.

I'm at the point of resetting my WiiU, but really don't want to do that if I don't have to - any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

(I have tried, the old "starter kit" to hack it, a new starter kit I made with new files, etc..."
SD cards all formatted FAT32 and tried various sizes from 4GB to 128GB...

I'm seriously at a loss!

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
Searched the forums, Google, etc - don't find anything.
Situation is this - successfully had working hack, running homebrew, etc...now it randomly won't work!

Wanted a bigger SD card - properly formatted NEW sd card and copied all data to it...

The new SD card won't work... pity.

Tried other SD cards, they won't work

The original won't even work!

When I execute the payload from the website loadiine.ovh, it loads the faux video and eventually says "error playing video"...... then nothing. I've reset the browser, cookies, etc... still nothing.

I'm at the point of resetting my WiiU, but really don't want to do that if I don't have to - any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

(I have tried, the old "starter kit" to hack it, a new starter kit I made with new files, etc..."
SD cards all formatted FAT32 and tried various sizes from 4GB to 128GB...

I'm seriously at a loss!
Try checking your internet connection, "error playing video" seems to be a buffering error.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

sQlALLstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both, I'll try a different link and post if that solved the issue.

I suppose I could also try the self hosting method - which perhaps I will and post my results just in case something is blocking this outside my internal network. Thank you again.

Reactions: x65943 and ItsKipz

sQlALLstar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on to self hosting method...didn't work no matter the url. Just circles on the video trying to load. 1.4 HL.. NOT 2.1 ... ugh. so annoyed with this back and fourth on my PC LOL...

Reactions: x65943

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Delete cookies and try again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From loadiine.ovh site

Last updated : December 25 (v21)
=>
=>Merry Christmas everyone! \O//
We'd like to inform that recent changes of HBL releases format pushed us to split the program into 2 : The ELF version and the RPX version. Both are currently deployed under different versions (v1.2 & v2.1). For most casual users, the ELF version is the one to go for now. For more advanced ones, the RPX may be the best choice. Select the one you need most :3

========================================

Last updated : December 25 (v74) =>
Welcome 5.5.* users to the Homebrew world
-- REMINDER : To prevent further System Update from being processed, make sure to set both DNS to 35.164.240.189 (DNS-U) & 168.235.092.108 (TitleDNS "Los Angeles") or 081.004.127.020 (TitleDNS "The Netherlands") on your console.
=> Another info regarding HBL 1.4 (updated) : Please don't use version 2.1 locally to run HBL 1.4 as it will probably result in a white screen for good. HBAS is currently providing version 2.1 which isn't the one capable of being launched through the gate. So please make sure to install 1.4 version manually to ensure the good working condition of the payload, thank you.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm having the same problem as @sQlALLstar. I had this problem when I got my Wii U (on Christmas Day last week, incidentally) but I eventually got it working. I was about to say I can't figure it out again BUT I just remembered how I fixed my problem.

I came across a thread where a lot of people were talking about having ASUS routers with malicious website blocking etc. I happen to have an ASUS router, and once I turned off Malicious Sites Blocking and Vulnerability Protection, the exploit worked again. So, that's what you should look into.

I've attached a screenshot of my router's Network Protection page so that you can get a general idea.

Make sure you have no USB devices attached and that you've deleted your cookies before attempting this or the web browser will probably freeze.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 6.12.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 6.12.27 PM.png
    216.7 KB · Views: 303
Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem as @sQlALLstar. I had this problem when I got my Wii U (on Christmas Day last week, incidentally) but I eventually got it working. I was about to say I can't figure it out again BUT I just remembered how I fixed my problem.

I came across a thread where a lot of people were talking about having ASUS routers with malicious website blocking etc. I happen to have an ASUS router, and once I turned off Malicious Sites Blocking and Vulnerability Protection, the exploit worked again. So, that's what you should look into.

I've attached a screenshot of my router's Network Protection page so that you can get a general idea.

Make sure you have no USB devices attached and that you've deleted your cookies before attempting this or the web browser will probably freeze.

Wow never even thought of that. The router detects the webkit exploit - good catch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1