Hacking Loadiine launch methods with IOSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i read that using mii maker mode is incompactible with dlc. With iosu, would games still have to be launced through mii maker or SSB, or would they launch as their own thing like on wii's usbloader (if thats how it works, i'm not sure)?

Phantom64

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Jesus God Allah Buddha Christ. With both methods, An USB loader GX2 would be the best way, 100% compatibility, and almost no issues, and with IOSU yeah, you could have/read DLCs (even though i read somewhere that even loadiine is able to do it)

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMFGAO Loadiine is becoming irrelevant if a backup loader comes out, oretty sure that will be compatible with DLC.
Maybe ROM Hacks with USB Loading filex like Riivolution if an ISO isn't made.

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An IOSU exploit would pretty much make all loaders irrelevant. You'd install games directly to the home menu the same way you do with 3DS

D

Deleted User

With IOSU, Loadiine is irrelevant, just install the games straight to the menu of your 1337 EmuNAND. :P

Reactions: Deleted User

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pretty sure I understand. Cheers though for your concern ^_^
It's not really clickbait, it's just a misleading title. Click bait is when you intentionally try to lure people to click on your post. It doesn't have to be misleading. I'm pretty sure it wasn't his intention to get a bunch people to click on his post, he just forgot the "?".

Reactions: bawzy

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLC is truly compatible now? I thought like with Mario Kart 8 you had to inject the dlc tracks over the original ones which is not true compatibility. True compatibility would let you have the dlc tracks and the original tracks.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLC is truly compatible now? I thought like with Mario Kart 8 you had to inject the dlc tracks over the original ones which is not true compatibility. True compatibility would let you have the dlc tracks and the original tracks.
No. Read the loadiine gx2 OP. You can select what updates and whether or not to play with dlc with a switch in loadiine game launch screen (which only works if you have your sd set up correctly) the DLC has to be DLC that you own tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1