Loadiine hangs at install after successful kernel exploit

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Ravexildow, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Ravexildow
    OP

Ravexildow Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2015
    Canada
    im on 532 spoofed as 550. Loading the kernel usually works fine after a couple race attack errors. However going into the latest version of loadiine results in a system hang where I have to hit a to install the exploit. Any help would be appreciated.

2. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    I have the same problem with loadiine 4 sometimes it works and sometimes stuck on press a to install loadine screen sure hope there is a fix

3. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013
    normally i have to try about 2 or 3 times with loadiine 4 not sure why this is as it used to work first time if the kernel worked ok (i load loadiine and when it says install press A. i wait at least 5 seconds before pressing A) not sure that this makes any difference tho

Last edited by jammybudga777, Dec 11, 2015
  4. kyogo

kyogo Member

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2009
    It happens to me, too. But I get less crashing whenever I press the D-pad(up and down button) before hitting the A(install Loadiine) button.

yuyuyup likes this.
  5. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    This happened to me once, but only because I was reading stuff on the menu and I took too long. So when I finally pressed A to install, it was completely frozen. So my way to prevent this is to quickly press A right away.
    Also being quick in the browser to load up the kernal exploit seems to work every time. So I do everything super quick basically.

yuyuyup likes this.
  6. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    What got loadiine and regular kernel exploit working PRETTY regularly for me: Either all 6 tabs open, or NO tabs open. Try both and see if either does the trick