Hacking Loadiine hangs at install after successful kernel exploit

Ravexildow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im on 532 spoofed as 550. Loading the kernel usually works fine after a couple race attack errors. However going into the latest version of loadiine results in a system hang where I have to hit a to install the exploit. Any help would be appreciated.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem with loadiine 4 sometimes it works and sometimes stuck on press a to install loadine screen sure hope there is a fix

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
normally i have to try about 2 or 3 times with loadiine 4 not sure why this is as it used to work first time if the kernel worked ok (i load loadiine and when it says install press A. i wait at least 5 seconds before pressing A) not sure that this makes any difference tho

Last edited by jammybudga777,

kyogo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It happens to me, too. But I get less crashing whenever I press the D-pad(up and down button) before hitting the A(install Loadiine) button.

Reactions: yuyuyup

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me once, but only because I was reading stuff on the menu and I took too long. So when I finally pressed A to install, it was completely frozen. So my way to prevent this is to quickly press A right away.
Also being quick in the browser to load up the kernal exploit seems to work every time. So I do everything super quick basically.

Reactions: yuyuyup

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im on 532 spoofed as 550. Loading the kernel usually works fine after a couple race attack errors. However going into the latest version of loadiine results in a system hang where I have to hit a to install the exploit. Any help would be appreciated.
What got loadiine and regular kernel exploit working PRETTY regularly for me: Either all 6 tabs open, or NO tabs open. Try both and see if either does the trick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ StealthD0g99: Ive never done that before