• Views 2,481,496
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

MHDestination

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mmmm good point, specially since you need the update to see the dlc...

Yes it is fully updated and won't run through Mii Maker.

Everyone's using Smash Bros for DLC ... i guess there's a problem with Art Atelier mode.

I guess the host game itself "Smash Bros." or "Art Atelier" needs DLC support.

Looking at the sourcecode, Loadiine replaces the contents of /vol/content, /vol/save and /vol/aoc. But there is no /vol/aoc for Art Atelier...

Might be a problem...

Last edited by MHDestination,

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
jumping to another topic, will loadiine ever support another format besides fat32?
because some games its said that they have a better perfomance with a 64 k cluster size
and the other formats support bigger cluster sizes which i believe, a bigger cluster size would mean a faster and better perfomance with the games like bayonetta or super mario 3d world
Not impossible. exfat support is being worked on for Nintendont so this could always be ported across.

The file system is not the bottleneck, however. It is the Wii U's slow SD slot.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since updates for games can stored on usb drives officially, can a trick be used to run the whole game from the update folder on usb?

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
since updates for games can stored on usb drives officially, can a trick be used to run the whole game from the update folder on usb?
The update can only be stored on usb if the whole game is backed to usb and loadijne basically takes the game as a whole from the folders on SD and basically injects it onto any game it runs on, so the only way i'd possibly see that happening would be if we found a way to manipulate let's say smash to actually only be a launcher and then using that.
AFAIK without cracking the encryption this would only be possible with IOSU orfull USB access in general, which we dont have.

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

D8n0g

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a link to the .PNG & meta file for the apps folder? For some reason I deleted mine, and I went over to GitHub and couldn't locate them I do have the elf file though. Thanks in advance

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey folks, does it matter which region your save is? For example, could I use an EU save with a US game?
Most of the games if not all should work crossregion, but no guarantees.
The ones i can confirm from experience are all the mario games, zelda wwhd and xenoblade x.
It SHOULD only be a problem if saves also save something region specific like a language setting, which in this case is handled by the console itself

Reactions: PsychoticDust

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a link to the .PNG & meta file for the apps folder? For some reason I deleted mine, and I went over to GitHub and couldn't locate them I do have the elf file though. Thanks in advance
Here ya go. Just make sure to copy your current version of the elf into the folder, since this is the really old one.

creezygod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i need some help, i'm trying to load updates and they aren't automatically going in, and i want to do it manually by viewing game data, but that option isn't in my settings; please anyone help! loadiine sd card v0.3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5