AirKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sagainternet.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
You are right. Pikmin 3 doesnt work anymore but I checked the builds before this commit and it was broken in them too. We will have to look which build broke it actually to find the issue. Do you know which build it worked on the last time? The smash bros mode was always like that yes. It starts to happen when you install updates usually.

@dimok In my tests, the compatibility is broken on the latest release...
I go back to release Loadiine-nightly-6381bb9 and work normal pikmin 3 with latest update...
If you need more tests let me know!

Appreciate your efforts on Loadiine.
Thanks for your time.

Last edited by AirKing,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. This is actually good. It was broken for a while now.

You are right. Pikmin 3 doesnt work anymore but I checked the builds before this commit and it was broken in them too. We will have to look which build broke it actually to find the issue. Do you know which build it worked on the last time? The smash bros mode was always like that yes. It starts to happen when you install updates usually.

Get the libogc and portlibs from the release page and replace yours.

Ok I dont actually have smash bros on the sd card but do you know when it worked the last time?

I hope that at some point you can take the suggestions I (and a few others) have made into consideration , including potential options for Snes VC games having filtering and aspect ratio stretching, just wanted to point that out, keep up the good work :P

Last edited by the_randomizer,

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok In my tests, the compatibility is broken on the latest release...
I go back to release Loadiine-nightly-6381bb9 and work normal pikmin 3 with latest update...
If you need more tests let me know!

Appreciate your efforts on Loadiine.
Thanks for your time.
You are right. I must have made something wrong when testing the previous build. Just tested it again and it worked with the previous build and failed on the last one. I found the issue already. I forgot to remove two test function hooks. They are removed now. Try the new commit I just made and it should be working again.

I hope that at some point you can take the suggestions I (and a few others including @ShadowOne333 ) have made into consideration , including potential options for Snes VC games having filtering and aspect ratio stretching, just wanted to point that out, keep up the good work :P
I don't have any VC titles. Can't really do any research on how this options are set there.

Last edited by dimok,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are right. I must have made something wrong when testing the previous build. Just tested it again and it worked with the previous build and failed on the last one. I found the issue already. I forgot to remove two test function hooks. They are removed now. Try the new commit I just made and it should be working again.

Hmm, sorry, my apologies, I should let you and whoever's working with you do what you feel is necessary for furthering the project instead of listening to trivial suggestions. Sorry about that, man.

Edit: Okay, that's fair enough, no worries, hopefully someone with some VC dumps can find a way to do it. Maybe Cyan can...? IDK XD

Edit 2: Guess Snes VC filtering/resolution changing is a no go for now @ShadowOne333 I tried, man :P

Last edited by the_randomizer,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

Kit Ballard

Compress the Magic, focus my thoughts...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I only have Minecraft to test, I can say that this build seems to of gotten rid of that annoying "Analog Stick" issue. Good stuff ^_^

Edit: Still fails to load Minecraft under Mii Maker mode if you have a NNID connected account. Which is ok by me as I launch through Smash. Maybe have a way to detect if the user has a NNID connected account and warn them that this game might not work under certain modes? Wonder if that's even possible.

edit 2: In the settings, it looks like one of your display options (Under loader) got goofed and is on the same line as another one.

Last edited by Kit Ballard,

AirKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sagainternet.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
You right! Pikmin 3 work normal now!

Edit: Still fails to load Minecraft under Mii Maker mode if you have a NNID connected account. Which is ok by me as I launch through Smash. Maybe have a way to detect if the user has a NNID connected account and warn them that this game might not work under certain modes? Wonder if that's even possible.
We already have a nice location to do that, report that thing on that post. http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already have a nice location to do that, report that thing on that post. http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list
Oh, I ment more like "Hey, you're using a NNID Connected Account. There is a possibility some games may not run under certain modes" kind of warning if Loadiine detects it, if such an ability is possible at this stage of modding. Also maybe give an option to switch it off if we know what we're getting into XD

Reactions: smileyhead

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Oh, I ment more like "Hey, you're using a NNID Connected Account. There is a possibility some games may not run under certain modes" kind of warning if Loadiine detects it, if such an ability is possible at this stage of modding. Also maybe give an option to switch it off if we know what we're getting into XD
That's a really good idea in my opinion.

AirKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sagainternet.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

Ahhh, would be handy.
Sorry for my misundertood.

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ae there other games that don't work if NNID set ?
Beside Minecraft.
My worst guess is that Mii Maker isn't exactly NNID connected, and when trying to load a game that uses NNID, it fails to pull the right strings.. But hey, I only have Minecraft so don't let this girl's thoughts count too much ^^''

Ahhh, would be handy.
Sorry for my misundertood.
Nah, it's cool. Most of the posts in here's been all talking about freezing (when they tested Minecraft to boot) and it's been singled down to NNID Connections and Smash boot vs Mii Maker. Maybe also, when work's been more stabilized, have it's own data base to pull from that gives a warning on game launch.. since you know.. people don't read =p

Reactions: OuahOuah

Kit Ballard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will edit that to put that information about minecraft on compat list.
I'll admit, I would edit it, but with my internet connection, I'd prob accidentally delete everything (happened before on another wiki) so I'd rather not touch important wiki stuff.. Stupid cellphone.

AirKing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.sagainternet.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll admit, I would edit it, but with my internet connection, I'd prob accidentally delete everything (happened before on another wiki) so I'd rather not touch important wiki stuff.. Stupid cellphone.

No problem, already edited. Thanks for information.

Reactions: Kit Ballard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1